House rejects effort to ban Styrofoam...

House rejects effort to ban Styrofoam containers in House cafeterias

There are 1 comment on the The Hill story from Jun 8, 2012, titled House rejects effort to ban Styrofoam containers in House cafeterias. In it, The Hill reports that:

The House rejected a Democratic proposal on Friday that would have prevented the House from spending appropriated money on Styrofoam food and beverage containers in its cafeterias.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

“Neutering sexual intellectuals”

Since: Dec 11

Raymond, ME

#1 Jun 9, 2012
This country,s being destroyed by every means possible and you pickle smooching morons are worried about Styrofoam!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Paul Gosar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scalise: 'People On The Left Trying To Co-Opt T... Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Lawmaker pushes ending Cuban migration policy (Oct '15) Oct '15 wild child 9
News GOP leadership election brings power of purse t... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 5
News Catholic lawmakers thrilled by upcoming visit o... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Catholic24 9
News Freedom Caucus to Leadership: Delay Iran Vote (Sep '15) Sep '15 Le Jimbo 11
News FORCING 'UTOPIA'? Feds accused of trying to div... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Le Jimbo 120
News Ariz. Sheriff Babeu Slams ICE Plan to Release I... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tomin cali 1
More from around the web