Why Eric Holder Must Go

Why Eric Holder Must Go

There are 34 comments on the American Thinker story from Jan 29, 2012, titled Why Eric Holder Must Go. In it, American Thinker reports that:

Ever since he was confirmed as attorney general, Eric Holder has had his own agenda, supported by the Obama administration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Thinker.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The illegal vote

Riverside, CA

#24 Apr 11, 2012
April 11, 2012
Holder rallies Sharpton’s troops to push Obama agenda: Change ‘cannot be the work of government alone’
Published: 12:28 PM 04/11/2012

On Wednesday U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder urged activists with the National Action Network — a protest organization founded and run by MSNBC host Rev. Al Sharpton – to help President Barack Obama’s administration promote its agenda.

The pillars of advocacy Holder pushed for during the speech, he said,“cannot be the work of government alone.”

“We will continue to need your help, your expertise, your dedication and your partnership,” Holder told Sharpton’s activists.“While I’m optimistic about the path that we’re on and the place that we’ll arrive, I cannot pretend that the road ahead will be an easy one. Many obstacles lie before us.”

“This — this — is our moment,” Holder added as the crowd cheered.“So let us seize the chance before us. Let us rise to the challenges of our time.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/11/holder-rall...
JANE New Albany

Pekin, IN

#25 Apr 11, 2012
There are training camps of foreigners training all over the country,including Camp Aterberry.
Test for Echo

Houston, TX

#26 Apr 11, 2012
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel better believing he's just plain incompetent.
In a similar vein, I believe he is totally and utterly incompetent.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#27 Apr 11, 2012
"Why Eric Holder Must Go"
We all must go at sometime or another.
No one can hold it forever.

If Eric Holder becomes an inconvenience to Obama,I'm sure he'll be thrown under the bus like so many before him.
CLINTONs Boys

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Apr 15, 2012
The Sin City Cat wrote:
"Why Eric Holder Must Go"
We all must go at sometime or another.
No one can hold it forever.
If Eric Holder becomes an inconvenience to Obama,I'm sure he'll be thrown under the bus like so many before him.
Perhaps, however, we of course don't know what Holder's "holding" on Obama.
joey

Livonia, LA

#29 Apr 22, 2012
holder is the worst of obamas muslim loving men period!he sues az.over state laws that he swore to uphold as constitutionally laws!he drops charges on panthers for voter intimiudation with them on video?he claims he knew nothing of operation fast and furious where thousands of guns went to mexico and a border agent was killed by one?he kisses sharptons ass on zimmerman before evidence is in?how does he get away with all this?obama backs this sleaze ball all the way!they are no different and holder is obamas henchman!!!
who cares

Mount Hope, WV

#30 Apr 23, 2012
I love holder, he is obamas worst enemy.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#31 Apr 23, 2012
His reverse racism agenda is working to divide this country even further. How can that action be good for this country? The man is as arrogant as his inept, spendthrift boss.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#32 Apr 23, 2012
Holder must go and for a lot of reasons. He deserves to be fired and at the very least be prosecuted for his actions.
Metop

Bradenton, FL

#33 May 5, 2012
Yeah. Come to think of it, send that piece of shit to a re-education camp our gov't threatens us with, where he can learn how his duty is to support the constititution he took an oath to.

Slime. Can you imagine these slimy bastards are no more original the hitler? LOL what a loser joke they are. Ramp it up assholes. At least come up with your OWN treason. LOL
metop wrote:
Eric holder is a bitch.
He won't mind me saying so....because he knows he had no balls that protect Americans which makes him a.. girly slut. But HEY the money is worth is dick being cut off.
Let me know when he needs his sanitary napkins (or chin strap) I'll give to his cause because I think he needs rehabilitated.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#34 May 5, 2012
He has turned the Department of Justice into one of injustice and reverse racism, lies and sleight of hand...is this who we really want or need to head this important office???
Metop

Bradenton, FL

#35 May 6, 2012
Not only should 'it' be gone, he should have never been IN. He is biased and likely corrupt with his fast and furious. But hey, we know that under the lawlessness obama regime, only the minions are held accountable. Eric no chin freak criminal.
Exactly wrote:
He's a racist and a liar.
Exactly

Saint Louis, MO

#36 May 7, 2012
Metop wrote:
Not only should 'it' be gone, he should have never been IN. He is biased and likely corrupt with his fast and furious. But hey, we know that under the lawlessness obama regime, only the minions are held accountable. Eric no chin freak criminal.
<quoted text>
Right on!
joey

Livonia, LA

#37 May 11, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
His reverse racism agenda is working to divide this country even further. How can that action be good for this country? The man is as arrogant as his inept, spendthrift boss.
have to be careful for the liberal moderator will deny this!look at what holder has done to promote muslim votes?he stopped the trials of black panthers who are 99% muslim?they were caught on tape for voter intimidation!holder told district atty. to drop charges!why?now he with holds info from congress committe on fast and furious even when its subpoenaed by them?holder using doj is charging az.sheriff with civil rights violations? why again is its more votes for obama and to hell with holder supporting the constitution?holder should be kicked out of office but he wont be because obama is behind him all the way!when you cant deny what the law states use civil rights as the issue to break it??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Paul Gosar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP bill bans illegal immigrants from military ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 kuda 3
News House nixes bid to bar illegal immigrants from ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 spud 5
News Ariz. Sheriff Babeu Slams ICE Plan to Release I... (Apr '15) May '16 Three Days 2
News Scalise: 'People On The Left Trying To Co-Opt T... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Lawmaker pushes ending Cuban migration policy (Oct '15) Oct '15 wild child 9
News GOP leadership election brings power of purse t... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 5
News Catholic lawmakers thrilled by upcoming visit o... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Catholic24 9
More from around the web