Gordon Brown 'tweets' in defense of health care
Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.
#2 Aug 14, 2009
NHS is the best
#3 Aug 14, 2009
1. What is the rush to pass this bill?
2. What is hidden in this bill?
3. Why didn’t AARP insurance endorse the bill?
4. Why is this bill a thousand pages long?
5. Have our Senators read the bill?
Now there is a difference in reading and
6. Who pays for the illegal aliens insurance?
7. So if this reform bill is so good for us then the senators and the rest of the government officials need to use the SAME HEALTH INSURANCE that they are so egger to sign into law.
So you can take all your youtube videos and trash them. The videos are nothing but a misinformation tactic. The saying I might be looking for here is “baffling us with bull shit”. So give the real facts!!!!!!
By the way anything run by the government goes broke!!!!!!!
We are smart enough to see through that and should be given more credit. The opposing of the bill is out numbering the in favor of,
Check the numbers!!!!!!!
#4 Aug 14, 2009
i wonder if those opposing 'socialised health' are also the same sort of people who oppose euthanasia and abortion. I can't believe they want superspaz Stephen Hawking dead.
Add your comments below
|Tea Party Whisperer Pleads Guilty to Making Fal... (Sep '15)||Oct '15||LeDuped||14|
|Why the Left Sucks at Trolling (Nov '13)||Feb '15||justhefacts||543|
|News Guide: Highlights of Georgia elections (Nov '14)||Nov '14||Mykro||5|
|Perdue wins Republican Senate runoff in Georgia (Jul '14)||Jul '14||Cat74||10|
|Georgia Runoff: Republicans Pick Senate and Hou... (Jul '14)||Jul '14||Billy Ringo||2|
|Tea party losing but still tugging GOP to right (Jun '14)||Jun '14||62656sss||2|
|5The tea party isn't just losing. It's losing b... (May '14)||Jun '14||conservative crapola||22|
Find what you want!
Search Representative Paul Broun Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC