GOP Rep. Paul Broun: Dems To Use Swin...

GOP Rep. Paul Broun: Dems To Use Swine Flu To Take Over Country

There are 3 comments on the Oliver Willis story from Aug 13, 2009, titled GOP Rep. Paul Broun: Dems To Use Swine Flu To Take Over Country. In it, Oliver Willis reports that:

Can Broun prove that any Dems have a connection to this, like Rumsfeld's connection to the Avian Flu scare? jr August 13, 2009 at 12:06 pm I bet Paul Broun listens to Jeff Rense White Whale August 13, 2009 at 1:21 pm Jay, Just off the the top of my head, the Grassley article just states he is a "centrist" and totally misses the point of his Death ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oliver Willis.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 14, 2009
Oh no! The Democrats will use Swine Flu to take over the USA! Run your your lives! HIde behind a fat GOP guy!
Duuuuh

Athens, GA

#2 Oct 5, 2009
It's either hide behind the "fat GOP guy" or the Fat Bastard guy from the Austin Powers movies... what's his name? Uh... Michael Moore.

I know...

Let's tax the rich till the poor become rich! Start with Michael Moore. Then no one will be poor and we can tax the hell out of everyone.

Force people who can't afford health insurance to get it and if they don't we will fine them till they do get it.

Make more laws that make it easier to sue doctors and health care providers into poverty.

Send all our money to our beloved politicians so they can dole it back to us as they see fit. It's clear that they only want what's good for us.

The Constitution was written by a bunch of old fat guys that didn't have a clue about modern day stuff that we face so we can do away with that. We haven't used it in many years now anyway.

Pull all of our troops out of the middle east and let God sort em out. Mr. Obama! Build up this wall!

What a wonderful world it will be!
to the dumbass

Alexandria, VA

#3 Oct 11, 2009
hey dumbass above me . guess what you are going to spend 35 trillion dollars over the next ten years for private healthcare . you idiot.

i like how you just complain about nonsense and because you are such a dullard, such an un-exceptional person you cannot construct any sort of idea that might help this country you were so lucky to be born in .

u are so unbelieavbly average and un intellectual, it's quite humorous when people like you comment on politcs and the state of the country .

read what you wrote . it's insane and stupid .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Paul Broun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tea Party Whisperer Pleads Guilty to Making Fal... (Sep '15) Oct '15 LeDuped 14
News Why the Left Sucks at Trolling (Nov '13) Feb '15 justhefacts 543
News News Guide: Highlights of Georgia elections (Nov '14) Nov '14 Mykro 5
News Perdue wins Republican Senate runoff in Georgia (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cat74 10
News Georgia Runoff: Republicans Pick Senate and Hou... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Billy Ringo 2
News Tea party losing but still tugging GOP to right (Jun '14) Jun '14 62656sss 2
News 5The tea party isn't just losing. It's losing b... (May '14) Jun '14 conservative crapola 22
More from around the web