Michelle Nunn engages battle for Sena...

Michelle Nunn engages battle for Senate in Georgia

There are 14 comments on the USA Today story from Jul 23, 2013, titled Michelle Nunn engages battle for Senate in Georgia. In it, USA Today reports that:

Democrat Michelle Nunn's decision run for her the U.S. Senate in Georgia opens up a new front in the battle for power in the 2014 elections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Jul 23, 2013
politicians must think they are royalty, with their bloodlines determining how important they are...the kennedys, Clintons, bushes, etc and now Sam Nunn's daughter? Yes, her daddy was a fine politician, but she should be raising her kids and making her man happy at home.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 23, 2013
She's not ugly enough to be a Democrat.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#5 Jul 23, 2013
Hey, guys, keep off the schoolyard trash/sewage talk and tell us why you have an issue with Ms. Nunn.

You know - the substantive issues -

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#6 Jul 23, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
politicians must think they are royalty, with their bloodlines determining how important they are...the kennedys, Clintons, bushes, etc and now Sam Nunn's daughter? Yes, her daddy was a fine politician, but she should be raising her kids and making her man happy at home.
Wow, that should be the GOPasaurs tagline......

If there's a way for the GOPasaurs to lose Georgia, I have complete faith they'll find it.

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Jul 24, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that should be the GOPasaurs tagline......
If there's a way for the GOPasaurs to lose Georgia, I have complete faith they'll find it.
why, don't you raise your kids and make your man happy at home?
Billy Ringo

United States

#8 Jul 24, 2013
And the Dems will be picking up another Senate seat ....

IT'S A SLAM DUNK !!!!!!!!!!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!!!!!!!
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#9 Jul 24, 2013
Senate Race 2014

Dem 55 them 45

http://electoral-vote.com/

Tawas City, Michigan

#10 Jul 24, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
why, don't you raise your kids and make your man happy at home?
I encourage the GOPasaurs to use your philosophy that women should be at home taking care of their children and husband.

I'm sure one of those idiots will say something to that effect.

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Jul 24, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I encourage the GOPasaurs to use your philosophy that women should be at home taking care of their children and husband.
I'm sure one of those idiots will say something to that effect.
A womans place is in the home. Men do the hunting/gathering and risk taking, women nurture the children, and build the nest. You can choose either path, ain't you the lucky one.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#12 Jul 24, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
A womans place is in the home. Men do the hunting/gathering and risk taking, women nurture the children, and build the nest. You can choose either path, ain't you the lucky one.
That's why sis is chained to the stove. Preparing that roadkill you hunted up at the entrance to your broken down trailer trash park.
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#13 Jul 24, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
Hey, guys, keep off the schoolyard trash/sewage talk and tell us why you have an issue with Ms. Nunn.
You know - the substantive issues -
That would involve them understanding the issues, knowing her position on the issues, and contrasting it with the Republican positions.

Far, far too complicated for most on the right. They prefer locker-room garbage, childish name calling, and mindless partisan hatred.

And trolling, obviously..

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Jul 24, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>That's why sis is chained to the stove. Preparing that roadkill you hunted up at the entrance to your broken down trailer trash park.
yeah, we gonna barbeque this last one, it had been out in the heat too long to take a chance on just grilling it medium rare.

you know a lot about my sis. are you the one that got her knocked up? If so, paw wants to speak with you

Tawas City, Michigan

#15 Jul 24, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually ANYONE can choose either path, or a combination of both like we do.

Only a moron like you thinks the 1800's gender roles are still applicable today.

Welcome to the 21st century.
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#16 Jul 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually ANYONE can choose either path, or a combination of both like we do.
Only a moron like you thinks the 1800's gender roles are still applicable today.
Welcome to the 21st century.
Morons, and trolls who infest boards like this one...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Paul Broun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tea Party Whisperer Pleads Guilty to Making Fal... (Sep '15) Oct '15 LeDuped 14
News Why the Left Sucks at Trolling (Nov '13) Feb '15 justhefacts 543
News News Guide: Highlights of Georgia elections (Nov '14) Nov '14 Mykro 6
News Perdue wins Republican Senate runoff in Georgia (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cat74 10
News Georgia Runoff: Republicans Pick Senate and Hou... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Billy Ringo 2
News Tea party losing but still tugging GOP to right (Jun '14) Jun '14 62656sss 2
News 5The tea party isn't just losing. It's losing b... (May '14) Jun '14 conservative crapola 22
More from around the web