Broun blasts talk of new assault-weapons ban

Feb 28, 2009 Read more: Athens Banner-Herald 24

U.S. Rep. Paul Broun is shooting back at Attorney General Eric Holder for proposing a renewed ban on assault weapons.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NOPT

Escanaba, MI

#21 Mar 4, 2009
MIbowhunter wrote:
<quoted text>Score one for the good guys. Kudos to you for being willing to get involved.
Ha, I hope the "good guys" are saving up their money or budgeting their Brock O'Bama bail out funds, because I'm going to be comming to get some of it and soon.

“MOLON LABE”

Since: Nov 08

Veritas vos Liberabit

#22 Mar 4, 2009
NOPT wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing it all worked out OK for you and that you weren't harmed. However, your motorist didn't intend to hit with his/her vehicle on purpose.
A couple of years ago I was on my commute home from work one evening about 9:00 PM and in my rear view mirror I see a motorist who is using all three lanes and both shoulders to drive, alternating by no pattern what so ever. I did the best I could to avoid getting ran over by this motorist and I saw what appeared to be a young female driving the car. The car got abeam of me and then sped up to swerve over to take the next off ramp and she was gone into the night. There was nothing I could do, because I had no cell phone and I wasn't going to get in a car wreck by chasing her through a strange part of town that I was unfamiliar with. Heck, for all I know, she was a gun shot or knifing victim racing to the hospital with a self made tourniquet on her leg.
Thanks, no, that person was just one of many drunks that are common on the streets here. One sloshed individual even managed to plow their car into the back of a state hwy cruiser waiting by the side of the road waiting for the idiot to pass by to start chase, it was a 75mph hit according to the radar. Hwy officer is now paralyzed, while the offender only got a few minor scratches. This happened a couple years ago.
NOPT

Escanaba, MI

#23 Mar 5, 2009
NativeOregonian420 wrote:
<quoted text> Hwy officer is now paralyzed
I bet he wished he would have taken that job at the paper mill, now.

“MOLON LABE”

Since: Nov 08

Veritas vos Liberabit

#24 Mar 5, 2009
NOPT wrote:
<quoted text>I bet he wished he would have taken that job at the paper mill, now.
I would say so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Paul Broun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Left Sucks at Trolling (Nov '13) Feb '15 justhefacts 548
News News Guide: Highlights of Georgia elections Nov '14 Mykro 6
News Perdue wins Republican Senate runoff in Georgia (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cat74 10
News Georgia Runoff: Republicans Pick Senate and Hou... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Billy Ringo 2
News Tea party losing but still tugging GOP to right (Jun '14) Jun '14 62656sss 2
News 5The tea party isn't just losing. It's losing b... (May '14) Jun '14 conservative crapola 22
News Eugene Robinson: Gop still swallowing the tea (May '14) May '14 conservative crapola 1
More from around the web