Rep. Patrick Kennedy won't run for re...

Rep. Patrick Kennedy won't run for re-election

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 11, 2010, titled Rep. Patrick Kennedy won't run for re-election. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Rep. Patrick Kennedy has decided not to seek re-election to Congress, saying his life is "taking a new direction" just months after the death of his father and mentor, Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

tex5150

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2010
The rats are always first to abandon a sinking ship...
Seen him up close

Brockton, MA

#3 Feb 12, 2010
This addle-brained dimwit took a new direction everytime he got out of bed or up off the floor.
Excellent

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2010
He'd never have one again, now that daddy's gone.
I wonder if his new life direction has anything to do with Teddy's last will and testament? Manybe he'll just be a full-time drug addict.
Lloyd

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2010
Did he mention this new direction? It could be that he finally wants to get to the bottom of what happened at Chapaquidick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peter Lucas: Congressman Kennedy launches Texas... Sep 19 Laredo 1
News FBI's attempt to show Clinton probe was nonpart... (Aug '16) Aug '16 southern at heart 32
News Former Rep. Patrick Kennedy: Stop calling Trump... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Captain Yesterday 63
News Ex-US Rep. Patrick Kennedy and Wife Welcome New... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
News Iraqis find 3 more mass graves in formerly IS-h... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Patrick Kennedy memoir takes hard look at famil... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Making Information Power: Psychiatrists Unveil ... (May '15) May '15 HumanSpirit 1
More from around the web