Source: Kennedy Won't Run For Re-Elec...

Source: Kennedy Won't Run For Re-Election In RI

There are 17 comments on the KTLA-TV Los Angeles story from Feb 11, 2010, titled Source: Kennedy Won't Run For Re-Election In RI. In it, KTLA-TV Los Angeles reports that:

A Democratic official says Rep. Patrick Kennedy has decided not to seek re-election for his seat representing Rhode Island in the U.S. Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTLA-TV Los Angeles.

Just saying

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Feb 11, 2010
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone and another one gone
Hey were gonna get you too

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#2 Feb 11, 2010
He is saving his war chest since he knows it wiil be wasted on a losing re-election campaign. He is grandfathered and keep the money so long as he keeps the door open to run for somrthing. I think they read the TEA LEAVES after John Loughlin, the Minority Leader in the RI legislature announced he was going to run. Loughli haa been getting money from all over the USA. I guess Scott Brown's election was no joke. Maybe Joe will put you on the oil company payroll. Maybe you can get a visiting Prof job at a college. Maybe it will be just adios, Patches.

Since: Dec 09

Lahaina, HI

#3 Feb 12, 2010
Good...the more of these pathetic and weak liberals get out of congress the better. They should all go to San Fransisco and have their gay, hippie, pot-smoking and Communist Utopia.

Then we can nuke the place...
Steve Tellers

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2010
I am glad most people have figured out that most kennedys are entitled, vastly overrated piles of shit.
TedsLiver

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2010
Another corrupt Kennedy out of office!
jimmy the geek

Lutz, FL

#7 Feb 12, 2010
another democrap heading cowardly to the hills!

they damage America badly - then fly the coup when it's time for reelection!

just like a kennedy - running away!

just like a democrap - liar and hiding!
For Justice

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2010
Truth of the matter is that he`s losing in the polls, CAN`T win re-election, has been an embarrassment to the family as most of them have been over the years. Just another dirtbag bites the dust.
sue

Orange, CT

#9 Feb 12, 2010
John Murtha wrote:
pat, you'll have more time to drink scotch and pop pills
you f'n liberal wussy
Never stopped him before, he spend his term in and out of rehab. Never went to jail for crashing his car at the RI statehouse high on drugs.
Ross

Ocala, FL

#10 Feb 12, 2010
This is a positive step in clearing the trash out of Congress...he never went to work anyway so he won't be missed.
Pierce

Auburn, MA

#11 Feb 12, 2010
Please let Senator JOHN KERRY be next!

Kerry=Cap and Trade Global Warming TAX

Kerry=Private jet

Very Popular

“No Swine Here”

Since: May 09

Deluxe Motel Mecca

#12 Feb 12, 2010
the sooner Our Country is rid of all these drunken, thieving, racist, clan of kennedys the better off we will be.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#13 Feb 12, 2010
He doesn't know how to vote without fat teddy.......

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#15 Feb 12, 2010
Na na na
Na na na

Hey hey hey

Goodbye.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#16 Feb 12, 2010
Pierce wrote:
Please let Senator JOHN KERRY be next!
Kerry=Cap and Trade Global Warming TAX
Kerry=Private jet
President Barack Obama leads a generic Republican candidate by only 2 percentage points in a potential 2012 matchup, according to a new Gallup Poll out Thursday that also shows a continued drift of independents away from Democrats.

Obama leads 44 percent to 42 percent, a statistical dead heat, against a nameless Republican, according to the survey of 1,025 adults nationwide.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0210/328...
Ad Nauseum

Houston, TX

#17 Feb 12, 2010
Steve Tellers wrote:
I am glad most people have figured out that most kennedys are entitled, vastly overrated piles of shit.
The photo I saw looks like he's "fixin" to drool on himself.

“Resistance is futile!”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#18 Feb 13, 2010
Notice how the conservative RETARDicans and liberal DEMONcrats are already trying to spin these retirements in their favor. Both political monopolies and their corporate/union backers are to blame for the HUGE mess that our country is in. I urge my fellow Americans to seriously consider third-party and independent candidates for office instead of backing the usual suspects. Our government has become the world`s largest brothel, and it`s high time that WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES did some real housecleaning! Drive the left-and right-wing political prostitutes out and elect men and women of substance, character, and common sense (none of which you`ll find in either major party)!
La Migra

Ponchatoula, LA

#19 Feb 13, 2010
2 less Satans in politics. Wow, things are looking up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-US Rep. Patrick Kennedy and Wife Welcome New... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News Iraqis find 3 more mass graves in formerly IS-h... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Patrick Kennedy memoir takes hard look at famil... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Making Information Power: Psychiatrists Unveil ... (May '15) May '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Ex-US Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. released from fede... (Mar '15) Mar '15 novus ordo seclorum 7
News apa 2014 (Jul '14) Jul '14 humanSpirit 1
News Mentally ill get lost in health system 'wasteland' (Jun '14) Jul '14 Edward J Cejka 6
More from around the web