Rep. Patrick Kennedy hails health care bill; says it completes ...

There are 2 comments on the Fox4KC story from Mar 22, 2010, titled Rep. Patrick Kennedy hails health care bill; says it completes .... In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Rep. Patrick Kennedy says his late father, Sen. Edward Kennedy, would have been very proud to see the culimination of his dream of virtual universal health care for the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

my-opinion-2

Kansas City, MO

#1 Mar 22, 2010
surely there is a way for the American Citizens to stop this bill and reject it. Personally I am sick of the Kennedy's....this bill should have been buried with his father!
stealth

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2010
my-opinion-2 wrote:
surely there is a way for the American Citizens to stop this bill and reject it. Personally I am sick of the Kennedy's....this bill should have been buried with his father!
Ted Kennedy would have a bottle in one hand and a glass in the other during his celebrating. To drunk to drive home. Kennedy's unfinished business was drowning at the bottom of a lake while he was sobering up. All the while trying to put a story together to announce to the police and voters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Making Information Power: Psychiatrists Unveil ... May 2 HumanSpirit 1
News Ex-US Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. released from fede... Mar '15 novus ordo seclorum 7
News apa 2014 (Jul '14) Jul '14 humanSpirit 1
News Mentally ill get lost in health system 'wasteland' (Jun '14) Jul '14 Edward J Cejka 6
News apa 2014 (Jun '14) Jun '14 humanSpirit 1
News Kennedy to Obama: Pot has changed (Jan '14) Jan '14 Cordwainer Trout 5
News FDA Says Pills Can Cause 'Sleep-Driving' (Mar '07) Oct '13 Harley 15
More from around the web