Kennedy's exit from Congress leaves a...

Kennedy's exit from Congress leaves a family void

There are 31 comments on the KSRO-AM Santa Rosa story from Dec 26, 2010, titled Kennedy's exit from Congress leaves a family void. In it, KSRO-AM Santa Rosa reports that:

The Kennedys have held congressional seats, the presidency and the public's imagination for more than 60 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSRO-AM Santa Rosa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CONSERVATIVE

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Dec 26, 2010
The MODERN Kennedys leaving politics can only be GOOD for America. Now if we could only get rid of the Franks, Kerry's, pelosi's, Reid's, nobama's, Finstien's, and Boxer's we'll be on our way to REAL political reform!
Tedsliver

New Almaden, CA

#2 Dec 26, 2010
I'm sure Ted has a seat in the Devil's senate.
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#3 Dec 26, 2010
Gooooood riddance.
The only decent Kennedy was John F.

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S
To all Patriots,
all others eat camel dung
BubbaDyerLedford Arrowood

Homer, GA

#4 Dec 26, 2010
The Kennedys deserve every bad thing that happens to them.

“It's 420 here.”

Since: Jun 07

cold comfort farm

#5 Dec 26, 2010
Somewhere in the Senate building, there is a bottle of Vat 69 with Teddy's DNA on it.
SHAMROCK

AOL

#6 Dec 27, 2010
Please Mass., no more of these morons!

Since: Oct 08

Decatur, GA

#7 Dec 27, 2010
Mary Jo Kopechne could not be reached for comment.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#8 Dec 27, 2010
"...held the public's imagination for more than 60 years"????

jackie held the public's imagination ... but, SHE wasn't a kennedy...
the kennedys were nothing more than womanizing booze hounds living a life of privilage, thanks in whole to joe's criminal activities. the country is MUCH better served without them!
Clearly

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2010
Good riddance. We don't need any more Kennedy family member is D.C. offices!
Liberal Regressive

Toms River, NJ

#11 Dec 27, 2010
And what a beautifully, long overdue void it is!

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Casselberry, FL

#12 Dec 27, 2010
The kennedy's are scum. Their wealth is from Joe Kennedy's Stock Market rip off before the Depression.
Cranky Old Man

United States

#14 Dec 27, 2010
The Kennedys will be gone I hope forever, but the corruption, evil and wickedness is still alive and doing well in Washington.
Joe

Orlando, FL

#15 Dec 27, 2010
Like anybody cares. This guy looks like Howdy Doody.

Since: Apr 10

Chandler, AZ

#16 Dec 27, 2010
The best thing any Kennedy ever did while in office was die.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#17 Dec 27, 2010
Now that they've fleeced the country, and stashed their billions, it's time to look for another mark.
Shirley Anne Moore

Tampa, FL

#19 Dec 31, 2010
The comments are from a bunch of Morons. Mean and evil people who are jealous. Let's put your families under a microscope and every little thing they do is over exagerated. I don't believe one of you could survive the assassanations or the comments from people who are afraid to announce their real names.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#20 Dec 31, 2010
Shirley Anne Moore wrote:
The comments are from a bunch of Morons. Mean and evil people who are jealous. Let's put your families under a microscope and every little thing they do is over exagerated. I don't believe one of you could survive the assassanations or the comments from people who are afraid to announce their real names.
Are you really this naive? The Kennedys have been a MAJOR detriment to the political fabric of the country. Their unabashed liberalism for the masses is offset by their hypocritical sense of priviledge for themselves.`Ol Teddy was the worst of the bunch. Not only because he lived longer but he was THE most hypocritical. Screaming from his Senate Pulpit about how the RICH should help the poor thru more taxes while HIS vast wealth was hidden in shelters,trusts and foundations. He was a miserable Puke and the BEST thing he EVER did for America was to DIE. Too F**KING bad he didn't do it long ago.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#21 Dec 31, 2010
This Kennedy's introduction to public service was by order of the court.

“2nd Armored Cavalry”

Since: Jan 09

Always Ready

#22 Dec 31, 2010
Tedsliver wrote:
I'm sure Ted has a seat in the Devil's senate.
More likely the Devil's lap. He "legislates" the first thing that pops up. I bet Bawney Fwank is SOOOOO jealous...

“2nd Armored Cavalry”

Since: Jan 09

Always Ready

#23 Dec 31, 2010
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really this naive? The Kennedys have been a MAJOR detriment to the political fabric of the country. Their unabashed liberalism for the masses is offset by their hypocritical sense of priviledge for themselves.`Ol Teddy was the worst of the bunch. Not only because he lived longer but he was THE most hypocritical. Screaming from his Senate Pulpit about how the RICH should help the poor thru more taxes while HIS vast wealth was hidden in shelters,trusts and foundations. He was a miserable Puke and the BEST thing he EVER did for America was to DIE. Too F**KING bad he didn't do it long ago.
Not to mention being a staunch advocate of "wind farms", as long as he didn't have to see one from his estate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI's attempt to show Clinton probe was nonpart... (Aug '16) Aug '16 southern at heart 32
News Former Rep. Patrick Kennedy: Stop calling Trump... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Captain Yesterday 63
News Ex-US Rep. Patrick Kennedy and Wife Welcome New... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
News Iraqis find 3 more mass graves in formerly IS-h... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Patrick Kennedy memoir takes hard look at famil... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Making Information Power: Psychiatrists Unveil ... (May '15) May '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Ex-US Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. released from fede... (Mar '15) Mar '15 novus ordo seclorum 7
More from around the web