Joe Kennedy made the wrong decision -...

Joe Kennedy made the wrong decision - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 49 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Feb 19, 2010, titled Joe Kennedy made the wrong decision - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

U.S. Rep. Patrick Kennedy's decision to leave Congress makes it clearer than ever that Joe Kennedy made the wrong decision when he decided not to run for the U.S. Senate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
St Reformed

Stillwater, OK

#43 Feb 19, 2010
K Howard wrote:
Joe can do a lot more good for people who cannot afford oil, than going to Congress and voting to use OUR money for robotic bees.
Joe Kennedy? You mean that shill for Hugo Chavez?
There are lots of ways to subsidize fuel oil for poor people.
But Joe was more than willing to give Tio Hugo a fat propaganda outlet. Remember that even Al Capone (who knew the value of publicity) opened soup kitchens in Chicago.
Common Sense

Clermont, FL

#44 Feb 19, 2010
I have lived in this state for over forty years and at no time have I ever been proud of this state except rooting for the Celts, Bruins, Red Sox, and Pats. This state, Kennedy's or not, equals or exceeds the corruption rate in B.O.'s home state of Illinois. With the election of Scott Brown I see hope fot the Bay State. To those of you who have taken unwarranted shots at Brown I would suggeswt that you get out and work for the liberals because if you think Beown's election was an upset I remind you that 225 days from today there will be another election and if you think this last one was a fluke just watch what happens on 11/2.
ChrisG

Virginia Beach, VA

#45 Feb 20, 2010
wow. a kennedy-loving news article, this is my surprised face.
Republican

Berlin, MA

#46 Feb 20, 2010
Daisy wrote:
Its time for all the Democrats and/or Kennedy fans to realize Scott Brown was our choice and there is no need to continue to cry about it. He is in so just live with it.
Let's not forget that the Democrats changed the law that would have allowed the Governor to appoint anybody he pleased to the empty Senate seat. That sure came back to bite them in their backside. How do you like it now? If it had gone the other way, the Democrats would have been trumpeting "The People Have Spoken". One thing I will not miss is Teddy's trademark ramped up rant to end his speech.
Olddog

Harvard, MA

#47 Feb 20, 2010
The way I see it, the big thing out of all you liberals was this HOPE and CHANGE prattle from the buffoon now in the white house. You all spewed it all over the place. Well now you can SHUT UP. Massachusetts got CHANGE in the election, and now we have HOPE again!!! Thats what you were whining about isn't it?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#48 Feb 20, 2010
Olddog wrote:
The way I see it, the big thing out of all you liberals was this HOPE and CHANGE prattle from the buffoon now in the white house. You all spewed it all over the place. Well now you can SHUT UP. Massachusetts got CHANGE in the election, and now we have HOPE again!!! Thats what you were whining about isn't it?
Most of Obama's supporters have yet to admit that he is incompetent. It's becoming increasingly obvious, however, and they can't be happy with his lack of results. The evidence of his incompetence is bound to accumulate further, and denial will be increasingly hard for them to maintain.
Anon

Fitchburg, MA

#49 Feb 20, 2010
Jim Galliher wrote:
Mr. Lucas:
Joe Kennedy gets his oil from CITGO the Venezuelan state owned oil company because he gets the best price from them. Hugo Chavez is hated by Big Oil because his country nationalized its ownership of its own oil many years ago after deciding it no longer wanted to be ripped off by Exxon Mobil and Chevron texaco and the rest of the oil cartel. His refusal to knuckle under to the demand of the Bush Crime Family that he let these crooks back in led to a coup plot against him by the CIA in 2002, which failed. Try to leave your bias at the curbside next time you write a polemic and get off Joe Kennedy's back. And remember, The Cosmo Pin Up Boy has to stand for reelection in 2012. Joe won't make the same mistake twice.
Joe made the right choice by NOT running...it is time to leave the Kennedy name out of our state politics...
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#50 Feb 20, 2010
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Most of Obama's supporters have yet to admit that he is incompetent. It's becoming increasingly obvious, however, and they can't be happy with his lack of results. The evidence of his incompetence is bound to accumulate further, and denial will be increasingly hard for them to maintain.
Stamos you have yet to admit that you are incompetent!!!It's becoming increasingly obvious, however,with your lack of substance on the issues The evidence of your incompetence is bound to accumulate further, and denial will be increasingly hard for you to maintain
Vox Populi

Lincoln, RI

#52 Feb 21, 2010
Give me a break! I haven't read such unabashed b.s. since, gee I don't know, maybe the 2008 presidential campaign when B.O. did his "change you can hope in" schtick. This sentimental hogwash makes for great bird cage liner but please, get over it. January 19 marked a change - C H A N G E that Massachusetts voters have had enough of this arrogant sense of entitlement by the Democrat Party elites (not the rank and file). Martha and her white wine drinking, tofu eating, tut tut limosine liberals are yesterday's news...just like the Sentinel & Enterprise is yesterdays's newspaper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-US Rep. Patrick Kennedy and Wife Welcome New... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News Iraqis find 3 more mass graves in formerly IS-h... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Patrick Kennedy memoir takes hard look at famil... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Making Information Power: Psychiatrists Unveil ... (May '15) May '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Ex-US Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. released from fede... (Mar '15) Mar '15 novus ordo seclorum 7
News apa 2014 (Jul '14) Jul '14 humanSpirit 1
News Mentally ill get lost in health system 'wasteland' (Jun '14) Jul '14 Edward J Cejka 6
More from around the web