Joe Kennedy made the wrong decision -...

Joe Kennedy made the wrong decision - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 50 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Feb 19, 2010, titled Joe Kennedy made the wrong decision - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

U.S. Rep. Patrick Kennedy's decision to leave Congress makes it clearer than ever that Joe Kennedy made the wrong decision when he decided not to run for the U.S. Senate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Melrose, MA

#1 Feb 19, 2010
Why is this in the "Headlines" section on the web site?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 19, 2010
The Kennedy Mystique has assumed room temperature!

Natick, MA

#3 Feb 19, 2010
what if...what if...if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. WE elected Brown. end of article, wake up, the dream is over.
Bob N Frapples

Natick, MA

#4 Feb 19, 2010
Stamos wrote:
The Kennedy Mystique has assumed room temperature!
yes!!! mystique=mistake
concerned citizen

Westford, MA

#6 Feb 19, 2010
Hey Peter, you a dumb

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#7 Feb 19, 2010
Thank God there are no more Kennedys in the Government. It is the best thing to happen to America in 50 years!!!
chief j strongbow

Natick, MA

#8 Feb 19, 2010
does every liberal in MA have a daddy complex? do they NEED a Kennedy in office to validate thier views? look at the example this family presents...womanizers, drunks, drugs, a patriarch who was a racist bootlegger, repeated brushes with the law that they get free passes on...and they are your best hope? please...enough

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Feb 19, 2010
The only good things about this article are the anti-Kennedy comments it prompted. I'm elated that Washington is becoming Kennedy-free...

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Feb 19, 2010
Mr. Lucas,
You better take two aspirins and lay down with a cold towel on your head. You're NUTS!
Norman W May

United States

#11 Feb 19, 2010
How come with all the billions Ted Kennedy
brought to Mass. the state is in debt up to
its ears?The young Kennedy wasn't suited to
being a Representative.Perhaps now without
the Kennedys for awhile, the state can have
a respite. Old Joe started something when
he helped Jack to become president of the
USA. Now it's time to give the Kennedys a

Middletown, RI

#12 Feb 19, 2010
The reason why Patrick Kennedy is not running for re-election is simply he's behind in the polls in RI. I live here and believe me with Ted gone Patrick did not stand a chance to win in November. He has 63% dis-approval ratings down here.

Scott Brown would have beaten Joe Kennedy simply because people are tired of the democratic agenda in DC already.

Thank you for small favors.

Rhode Island

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Feb 19, 2010
No Kennedy in the govt??? and how is this a bad thing? teddy was a drunk , a murderer, and a pompous ass . but he was very generous with OUR money joe k. knows better, seems like a good guy, but is still a kennedy. patrick , without the kennedy name plate would never , ever have stood a chance of being elected. wake up. we have never been better off. wait til nov. watch the list grow of all the dems who want to "spend more time with my family" people are finally waking up! it is .. THE PEOPLE WHO PUT SCOTT BROWN IN OFFICE. what a stupid column

Ashby, MA

#14 Feb 19, 2010
Scott Brown for President!
K Howard

Falmouth, ME

#15 Feb 19, 2010
Joe can do a lot more good for people who cannot afford oil, than going to Congress and voting to use OUR money for robotic bees.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#16 Feb 19, 2010
A KENNEDY make a wrong decision ??? Say IT AIN'T SO MARY-JO
R Williams

Falmouth, ME

#17 Feb 19, 2010
Back to a previous is this "opnion" column listed as a headline on the website? This is not news, but rather one persons opinion. Should not be a headline....

Worcester, MA

#18 Feb 19, 2010
obviosly you would of voted for coakley too

Canton, MA

#19 Feb 19, 2010
Its time for all the Democrats and/or Kennedy fans to realize Scott Brown was our choice and there is no need to continue to cry about it. He is in so just live with it.

Worcester, MA

#20 Feb 19, 2010
and lets talke a look at our republican friends not to long ago romney had the state in a well combed out budjet and had things straightend out and even had a nice reserve, first time our state had a balenced book in umpteen years but its not a republican state so there he went. im glad im an independant now makes life a lot easier going with the best canditate despite partys and brown clearly is.
Jim Galliher

Leominster, MA

#21 Feb 19, 2010
Mr. Lucas:

Joe Kennedy gets his oil from CITGO the Venezuelan state owned oil company because he gets the best price from them. Hugo Chavez is hated by Big Oil because his country nationalized its ownership of its own oil many years ago after deciding it no longer wanted to be ripped off by Exxon Mobil and Chevron texaco and the rest of the oil cartel. His refusal to knuckle under to the demand of the Bush Crime Family that he let these crooks back in led to a coup plot against him by the CIA in 2002, which failed. Try to leave your bias at the curbside next time you write a polemic and get off Joe Kennedy's back. And remember, The Cosmo Pin Up Boy has to stand for reelection in 2012. Joe won't make the same mistake twice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-US Rep. Patrick Kennedy and Wife Welcome New... Mon Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News Iraqis find 3 more mass graves in formerly IS-h... Sun Ritual Habitual 1
News Patrick Kennedy memoir takes hard look at famil... Oct '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Making Information Power: Psychiatrists Unveil ... (May '15) May '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Ex-US Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. released from fede... (Mar '15) Mar '15 novus ordo seclorum 7
News apa 2014 (Jul '14) Jul '14 humanSpirit 1
News Mentally ill get lost in health system 'wasteland' (Jun '14) Jul '14 Edward J Cejka 6
More from around the web