Kara Kennedy, Eleanor Mondale lose ba...

Kara Kennedy, Eleanor Mondale lose battles with cancer

There are 2 comments on the WXMI-TV Grand Rapids story from Sep 17, 2011, titled Kara Kennedy, Eleanor Mondale lose battles with cancer. In it, WXMI-TV Grand Rapids reports that:

The daughters of two legendary Democratic politicians have died: Kara Kennedy, the oldest child of the late Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXMI-TV Grand Rapids.

Pray for Joan Kennedy

Hartford, CT

#1 Sep 17, 2011
So sorry you had to go this soon. Rest in peace.

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

#2 Sep 19, 2011
I am saddened by the loss of Eleanor Mondale. While I never met her, I saw her on TV many times, and she always seemed to be an attractive, jovial, and well-informed reporter on entertainment events.

"Hard news" types like Don Shelby did not appear impressed by Eleanor -- but hard news and policy debates simply were not who she was. Anyone expecting a Hilary - like daughter of a Vice President was bound to be disappointed -- but I had no such expectations.

R.I.P. Eleanor -- you are missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI's attempt to show Clinton probe was nonpart... (Aug '16) Aug '16 southern at heart 32
News Former Rep. Patrick Kennedy: Stop calling Trump... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Captain Yesterday 63
News Ex-US Rep. Patrick Kennedy and Wife Welcome New... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
News Iraqis find 3 more mass graves in formerly IS-h... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Patrick Kennedy memoir takes hard look at famil... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Making Information Power: Psychiatrists Unveil ... (May '15) May '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Ex-US Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. released from fede... (Mar '15) Mar '15 novus ordo seclorum 7
More from around the web