Patrick Kennedy leads fight against legalizing marijuana; plans to...

There are 3 comments on the Jun 24, 2013, Bangor Daily News story titled Patrick Kennedy leads fight against legalizing marijuana; plans to.... In it, Bangor Daily News reports that:

Stung by momentum to legalize marijuana, opponents are fighting back with an unlikely leader: a recovering drug addict and liberal ex-congressman from Rhode Island named Patrick Kennedy, a member of the famous political clan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangor Daily News.

Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#1 Jun 24, 2013
GREAT, that's all we need: A Right-wing STILL infested with the "Religious WRONG" and now a "liberal" Kennedy turning against NOT crystal meth or some hard drug, but ol' Mary Jane.

PLEASE run in 2016, Jesse Venture!
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#2 Jun 24, 2013
er ... that's Jesse VenturA!
hi there

United States

#3 Jun 24, 2013
I got lost. Trying to figure out were I am. I need a signal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-US Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. released from fede... Mar 26 novus ordo seclorum 7
News apa 2014 (Jul '14) Jul '14 humanSpirit 1
News Mentally ill get lost in health system 'wasteland' (Jun '14) Jul '14 Edward J Cejka 6
News apa 2014 (Jun '14) Jun '14 humanSpirit 1
News Kennedy to Obama: Pot has changed (Jan '14) Jan '14 Cordwainer Trout 5
News FDA Says Pills Can Cause 'Sleep-Driving' (Mar '07) Oct '13 Harley 15
News 9NEWS - U.S./World - Article - FDA: Ambien can ... (Mar '07) Oct '13 Durant 9
More from around the web