Editorial - Sentinel & Enterprise

Just when you thought you have heard the last word from the once powerful Kennedy clan, U.S. Rep. Full Story
Jim

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Feb 9, 2010
Let's hope the future of our country wins over re-electing another Kennedy, they have harmed this country in so many ways, it's time to get this country moving again.

Since: Jan 10

Essex, MA

#3 Feb 9, 2010
Sure filibuster brown is the new superman and he already has some explaining to do to the IRS, over the handling of employee taxes.
Fitch Resident

Concord, MA

#4 Feb 9, 2010
Kennedy is just sealing his fate in Rhode Island by making stupid comments like this. The people of RI will vote out this fat, drunk loser.
Conservative Truth Teller

Gardner, MA

#5 Feb 9, 2010
Face it,

Brown's candidacy was a joke!

Brown wasn't elected because of his campaign.

Brown was elected because everybody is tired of Beacon Hill being owned by one group of corrupt thieves.

Why is everybody upset for Parick Kennedy Speaking ghe truth?
geezer

Concord, MA

#6 Feb 10, 2010
Conservative Truth Teller wrote:
Face it,
Brown's candidacy was a joke!
Brown wasn't elected because of his campaign.
Brown was elected because everybody is tired of Beacon Hill being owned by one group of corrupt thieves.
Why is everybody upset for Parick Kennedy Speaking ghe truth?
What has a US senator got to do with the stupidity that goes on on Beacon hill? That would entail the STATE senators amd reps. Lets look at changing a bunch of them come election time too! By the way, as long as there are idiots out there who worship the freaking besotted, spoiled brats from the Cape, there is little hope for any real change in the way the democrats do business around here. Teddy helped to create a permanent UNDERCLASS with his entitlement programs, nice to help someone get back on their feet, BUT, there are generation after generation on the dole today that are nothing more than a voter base for their democrat "keepers", all at the WORKING MAN'S expense, tthanks DOLTS!
Fitch Resident

Concord, MA

#7 Feb 10, 2010
Conservative Truth Teller wrote:
Face it,
Brown's candidacy was a joke!
Brown wasn't elected because of his campaign.
Brown was elected because everybody is tired of Beacon Hill being owned by one group of corrupt thieves.
Why is everybody upset for Parick Kennedy Speaking ghe truth?
If Brown's election was a joke, then November will be a comedy show for the Dems around the country and here in MA!
Stamos

New Port Richey, FL

#8 Feb 10, 2010
The Kennedy Mystique has finally assumed room temperature!
Please

Leominster, MA

#9 Feb 10, 2010
Does this really represent the best that the Kennedy family has to offer?
Maurice Ronaldo - Mo Ron

Gaithersburg, MD

#10 Feb 10, 2010
I wish the Kopechne family would comment on this!
F N Hadit

Concord, MA

#11 Feb 11, 2010
Roger Anderson wrote:
Sure filibuster brown is the new superman and he already has some explaining to do to the IRS, over the handling of employee taxes.
When the heck are you liberal dingbats going to understand that your freaking agenda no longer cuts it with a whole hell of a lot of the CITIZENS of the country. Look at the pot calling the kettle black, half of the kenyan messiah's cabinet has MASSIVE problems with the IRS, so I guess that shouldn't be a problem for for our new senator, should it.
hendy

Acton, MA

#12 Feb 11, 2010
If Senator Brown is a joke what does that make Senator Kennedy? Brown won by appealing to Dem, Independents and Republicans. Anyone with any common sence decided to vote for the canidate that would shake up the corrupt club in Washington. Politicians only cares about how much that have in there war chest when they retire and power.
John North Country

Concord, NH

#13 Feb 11, 2010
Another Kennedy bum shows his true colors....vote the scum out! Takes right after his drunken old man. Hit the bar Patrick and drink yourself totally stupid, your half way there sober. I hope the republicans rip you and all the other democrats a big one in the coming elections!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#14 Feb 11, 2010
Conservative Truth Teller wrote:
Face it,
Brown's candidacy was a joke!
Brown wasn't elected because of his campaign.
Brown was elected because everybody is tired of Beacon Hill being owned by one group of corrupt thieves.
Why is everybody upset for Parick Kennedy Speaking ghe truth?
your idiocy is extraordinary.

Since: Jan 10

Essex, MA

#15 Feb 11, 2010
F N Hadit wrote:
<quoted text> When the heck are you liberal dingbats going to understand that your freaking agenda no longer cuts it with a whole hell of a lot of the CITIZENS of the country. Look at the pot calling the kettle black, half of the kenyan messiah's cabinet has MASSIVE problems with the IRS, so I guess that shouldn't be a problem for for our new senator, should it.
Sure and I hope you enjoy brownies book, who knows maybe him and the idiot from Alaska will team up. By the way how is brownie going to square this with his constituents:
Blueboy

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#16 Feb 11, 2010
I know Pat Kennedy is a JOKE. We don't need is kind in government. but, I'll reserve my judgement on Senator Brown until I can observe how he works in the senate. Something tells me 'he's too good to be true.' Keep an eye on him folks..
Average Joe

Gardner, MA

#17 Feb 11, 2010
When will people open their eyes and stop voting for candidates with famous last names.
Just because his uncles were famous, some infamous{teddy "red nose"}Kennedy, doesn't qualify them to hold office.
Patrick K. is a drug abuser, which in my estimation automatically disqualifies him for any office other than maybe dog catcher.
Lets get some serious people in there that have the best interest of 'all' the people, not just the ones with personal agenda's.
Tony P

Leominster, MA

#19 Feb 12, 2010
Average Joe wrote:
When will people open their eyes and stop voting for candidates with famous last names.
Just because his uncles were famous, some infamous{teddy "red nose"}Kennedy, doesn't qualify them to hold office.
Patrick K. is a drug abuser, which in my estimation automatically disqualifies him for any office other than maybe dog catcher.
Lets get some serious people in there that have the best interest of 'all' the people, not just the ones with personal agenda's.
Very well said!!!!!!!! and I hope that this is just the start of changes like this.

Since: Jan 10

Essex, MA

#20 Feb 12, 2010
LoLBama wrote:
<quoted text>
your idiocy is extraordinary.
Sure was brown and faux news got the big lie by
Only 12 percent of the public say that the Obama administration has lowered their taxes since coming to office, despite the fact that the White House's stimulus package cut taxes for 95 percent of Americans, a new opinion survey found.
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/02/12/polit...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
apa 2014 Jul '14 humanSpirit 1
Mentally ill get lost in health system 'wasteland' Jul '14 Edward J Cejka 6
apa 2014 (Jun '14) Jun '14 humanSpirit 1
Kennedy to Obama: Pot has changed (Jan '14) Jan '14 Cordwainer Trout 5
FDA Says Pills Can Cause 'Sleep-Driving' (Mar '07) Oct '13 Harley 15
9NEWS - U.S./World - Article - FDA: Ambien can ... (Mar '07) Oct '13 Durant 9
Sleep aids' labels will warn of risk for odd be... (Mar '07) Oct '13 Prent 21
More from around the web