'Tea party' wins clear victories in G...

'Tea party' wins clear victories in GOP primaries

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 14, 2010, titled 'Tea party' wins clear victories in GOP primaries. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

"Tea party" favorite Christine O'Donnell, a little-known underdog, Tuesday defeated veteran Delaware congressman Mike Castle for the state's Republican U.S. Senate nomination, the latest in a nationwide series of 2010 upsets by grassroots conservative candidates over establishment GOP favorites.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#1 Sep 15, 2010
Just like I offered in another opinion on here...Go teabaggers go!

I bet the Democrat Party is behind the teabaggers and their push within the Republi-thug Party. There is nothing that will insure a total Democrat sweep of the November elections than having a teabagger running against every Democrat.

This will be so much fun in 7 weeks seeing the Republi-thugs cry when they are swept under the rug just like the dirt balls they really are.
Parks

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Sep 15, 2010
Continue to call us nut jobs, Teabaggers, and racists. Come November ...the only thing the Tea Party will be saying is Can You Hear Us Now!!!!!!!!!!
Lance White

Cottage Grove, MN

#3 Sep 15, 2010
T-Baggers are sending a message and that message is Loud and Clear!
Hawkshaw

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Sep 15, 2010
IrishMN wrote:
I bet the Democrat Party is behind the teabaggers and their push within the Republi-thug Party. There is nothing that will insure a total Democrat sweep of the November elections than having a teabagger running against every Democrat.
This will be so much fun in 7 weeks seeing the Republi-thugs cry when they are swept under the rug just like the dirt balls they really are.
Still trying to be provocative!
Hawkshaw

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Sep 15, 2010
It appears the Tea Party is content with electing conseratives constitionalists even if it takes beyond the November election. Members of the Tea Party should be concern with the life span of the movement. I know they are mad as hell and won't take it anymore...but what about 2012? Will it be viable in 2012 or will apathy set in? Would it be better to support "sure winners" even though they might not fit the Tea Party's strict requirements of a candidate and then work to promote candidates that are conservative constitionalist for future elections?
Mary

Park Forest, IL

#6 Sep 15, 2010
IrishMN wrote:
Moderators: Could you add an IrishMN icon to the 'Judge this Post' popup window?

It would select Disagree, Nuts and Clueless with one click and save us all a lot of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-US Rep. Patrick Kennedy and Wife Welcome New... Nov '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News Iraqis find 3 more mass graves in formerly IS-h... Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Patrick Kennedy memoir takes hard look at famil... Oct '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Making Information Power: Psychiatrists Unveil ... (May '15) May '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Ex-US Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. released from fede... (Mar '15) Mar '15 novus ordo seclorum 7
News apa 2014 (Jul '14) Jul '14 humanSpirit 1
News Mentally ill get lost in health system 'wasteland' (Jun '14) Jul '14 Edward J Cejka 6
More from around the web