Late Edward Kennedy's son, Patrick, w...

Late Edward Kennedy's son, Patrick, writing memoir

There are 44 comments on the Log Cabin Democrat story from Oct 5, 2010, titled Late Edward Kennedy's son, Patrick, writing memoir. In it, Log Cabin Democrat reports that:

Rhode Island U.S. Rep. Patrick Kennedy, son of the late Sen. Edward Kennedy, is writing a memoir.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Log Cabin Democrat.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#47 Oct 6, 2010
Left and Right are Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like getting into Yale with a C-minus average, getting your record expunged when you've been arrested FOUR TIMES for DUI and THREE TIMES for cocaine possession; getting daddy to buy your way into the Texas Air National Guard ahead of the 125 pilots who scored better than you did on flight competency; getting you a guarantee you'll never go to Vietnam; having daddy's Saudi shiek buddies fund all five of your failed businesses that you drove into bankruptcy; and then having the U.S. Supreme Court install you as president when you can't legitimately win the election?
You mean THAT kind of special treatment that being born with a silver spoon in your mouth gets you?
You mean THAT kind, you hypocritical lump of shit?
Dan Rather tried to push all this and it got him fired from CBS News.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#49 Oct 7, 2010
PARTISAN AHOLES SUCK wrote:
<quoted text>
* Chose not to join the full time active duty military
* Chose to enlist for duty in the (Texas) Air National Guard
* Checked "do not volunteer" for overseas assignment
* Listed his "flight training background qualifications" as "none."
* Scored 25% on the Air Force officer and pilot qualification tests, the lowest possible passing grade on the pilot aptitude portion
* Speaker of the House in Texas at the time, Ben Barnes, admitted he had received a request from a longtime Bush family friend, Sidney Adger of Houston, to help Bush get into the Air National Guard.
* Barnes further testified that he contacted the head of the Texas Air National Guard, Brig. Gen. James Rose on Bush's behalf to "get him through"
* Received special appointment to Second Lieutenant by Brig. Gen. James Rose despite not having any of the required eight full semesters of college ROTC courses or eighteen months of military service or completion of Air Force officer training school
* Received orders restriction from Brig. Gen. James Rose to ensure no service outside of the TANG training location and no service in Vietnam
* Assigned to flight school despite having no required ROTC training or Air Force Officer Academy training
* Was fast-tracked by Brig. General Rose into the 111th Fighter Interceptor Squadron, a standby runway alert component of the 143rd Group - ahead of more than 300 pilots already on the existing waiting list
* Promoted to 1st Lieutenant by Brig. General Rose
* Qualified by Brig. General Rose to fly the F-102 without an instructor despite not having the 500 hours of experience required
* Credited with only 22 flight duty days out of 13 months, 14 days short of the minimum 36 days he owed to the National Guard for that year
* In memo to the Secretaries of the Army and Air Force, Major General Francis Greenleaf, then Chief of the National Guard Bureau in Washington DC, confirmed the suspension of 1st Lt. George W. Bush from flying status for failure to submit to mandatory drug screening tests
There's plenty more evidence to support ALL these facts. But you're going to ignore and deny them no matter HOW much proof you're given and you'll label this "clueless nut and spam" and you'll post some pathetic attempt to change the subject to some arbitrary offense by an equally scummy Democrat - but you'll only hold the Democrat responsible, because that's *ALL* you ever do.
Idiot.
For minute there, I thought you were talking about Clinton. But then I remembered that Clinton was not only an out-right draft dodger, but he didn't serve in the National Guard either.
koz

Akron, OH

#50 Oct 8, 2010
dragoon70056 wrote:
For minute there, I thought you were talking about Clinton. But then I remembered that Clinton was not only an out-right draft dodger, but he didn't serve in the National Guard either.
It could have been Dick Gephardt, too. He was in the Air National Guard, but he avoided the risk of flying.
Eileen

United States

#51 Nov 3, 2010
I think people are jealous of Patrick Kennedy because he was born into the kennedy family. I recently meet him and I thought he was very charming. I read his mom joans book and I can understand why he has so many problems in his life. Good luck to you Patrick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI's attempt to show Clinton probe was nonpart... Aug 24 southern at heart 32
News Former Rep. Patrick Kennedy: Stop calling Trump... Aug 14 Captain Yesterday 63
News Ex-US Rep. Patrick Kennedy and Wife Welcome New... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News Iraqis find 3 more mass graves in formerly IS-h... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Patrick Kennedy memoir takes hard look at famil... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Making Information Power: Psychiatrists Unveil ... (May '15) May '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Ex-US Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. released from fede... (Mar '15) Mar '15 novus ordo seclorum 7
More from around the web