Weiner Clings To House Seat

Weiner Clings To House Seat

There are 11 comments on the MyFoxAtlanta story from Jun 9, 2011, titled Weiner Clings To House Seat. In it, MyFoxAtlanta reports that:

Rep. Anthony Weiner was defiantly holding on to his House seat Thursday as calls grew louder for him to resign in the wake of a sordid sexting scandal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxAtlanta.

mike from seattle

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 11, 2011
WHY ARE WE DEALING WITH THIS ANTHONY WEINER SEX THING
WE HAVE BETTER THING TO DO, WHAT ABOUT PUTTING PEOPLE BACK
TO WORK FIXING THAT AND TAKING CARE OF THE HOMELESS
PEOPLE AND ARE TROOPS GOD BLESS THEM, THEY NEED TO
COME HOME, WE DID ARE JOB OVER THERE. YOU PEOPLE UP
IN THE WHITE HOUSE SAY WE NEED TO CHANGE,SO PLEASE
STOP BICTHING BACK AND FOURTH AND FIX IT. THATS
WERE THE CHANGE NEEDS TO BE DONE,WE ALL NEED TO
WAKE UP. THANK YOU
Police State

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jun 11, 2011
Terrorist, traitors, perverts and thieves control AmeriKa, you elected them and sent them to *DC*.

AmeriKa, land of the fleeced and home of the enslaved.

Stupid sheeple refuse wake up.
Reasonable American

Danville, CA

#5 Jun 11, 2011
We have a sexual pervert in office in Congress. He did way more then Clinton, and should go. If he were a man he would have resigned to not put his family through this. You actions have consequences, and he should now face them.
poorsuckers

San Jose, CA

#7 Jun 11, 2011
The last thing we need is a Progressive Pee-Wee Herman contaminating congress. Get the troops home ASAP before more stupid wars are started by this president.
mad as hell -continued

Sapulpa, OK

#9 Jun 12, 2011
remove the FICA cap of 106,800 a year so that the rich will continue paying into Social Security, end all wars, Don't mess with entitlements, raise revenue by raising the tax brackets from 55 % down, extermination of the Bush tax breaks and every Repug in congress, I said that in an e-mail to the President
Sarge Morgan

Mifflinburg, PA

#11 Jun 12, 2011
Weiner playing with little girls BREAKING NEWS http://cdn.photos.tmz.com/gallery_images/imag...
Pit Bull owner

Yorktown Heights, NY

#13 Jun 12, 2011
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/anthony_weine ...

Weiner Resign you fawking sleazebag

I'm going to print out thousands of copies of this picture and post it on every telephone and traffic light pole in his district if he does not resign and tries to run for re-election
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#14 Jun 12, 2011
Pit Bull owner wrote:
I'm going to print out thousands of copies of this picture and post it on every telephone and traffic light pole in his district if he does not resign and tries to run for re-election
Good luck with your sexual quest - I hope the cops pick you up for littering, and being a sexual deviant in front of minors.
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#15 Jun 12, 2011
Reasonable American wrote:
You actions have consequences, and he should now face them.
Vitter
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#16 Jun 12, 2011
Pit Bull owner wrote:
http://photos.tmz.com/gallerie s/anthony_weine...
Weiner Resign you fawking sleazebag
Great Idea !!!!!!

hope you can follow through with it.....
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#17 Jun 12, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Vitter
weiner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Niki Tsongas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congress considering US-made footwear for military (Apr '16) Apr '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
News Fitchburg receiving $898G in Community Developm... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Lynch 4
News Military recruits still not using American-made... (Jul '15) Jul '15 goonsquad 2
News On sex assaults in the service, Tsongas vows 'r... (Apr '14) Apr '14 me again 1
News Mass., Conn., RI lawmakers push to reopen govt. (Oct '13) Oct '13 Debts Chain 2
News House panel moves to curb military sexual assaults (May '13) May '13 vec 3
News Chelmsford Now Has Choice of Either Tsongas or ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ralph Zazula 3
More from around the web