Editorial: Congress is making a sham ...

Editorial: Congress is making a sham of democracy

There are 1 comment on the EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA story from Mar 19, 2010, titled Editorial: Congress is making a sham of democracy. In it, EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA reports that:

Democrats in Washington eager to pass health care reform legislation are taking the country down a dangerous path.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA.

ohio wrangler

#1 Mar 19, 2010
I get the feeling that what the democrats are trying to do to get the health care bill through should be considered illegal. If that bill gets passed it is almost certain that they will never go back and make it equitable. America is in a real pickle since our state assemblies and our federal congress are the ones who make the laws, and they are now out of hand. They pretty much do what they want even when it means passing a bill that most voters are opposed to. When one party can bypass the system because of majority, things go too far. How can we, the people, find a way to have government work for us,instead of for their party affiliation? Government working as it is today has got to go, and we have to find patriots for government, instead of party members.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Niki Tsongas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congress considering US-made footwear for military (Apr '16) Apr '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
News Fitchburg receiving $898G in Community Developm... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Lynch 4
News Military recruits still not using American-made... (Jul '15) Jul '15 goonsquad 2
News On sex assaults in the service, Tsongas vows 'r... (Apr '14) Apr '14 me again 1
News Mass., Conn., RI lawmakers push to reopen govt. (Oct '13) Oct '13 Debts Chain 2
News House panel moves to curb military sexual assaults (May '13) May '13 vec 3
News Chelmsford Now Has Choice of Either Tsongas or ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ralph Zazula 3
More from around the web