Hawaii judge upholds state's new gay ...

Hawaii judge upholds state's new gay marriage law

There are 49 comments on the Northern Michigan News story from Nov 14, 2013, titled Hawaii judge upholds state's new gay marriage law. In it, Northern Michigan News reports that:

A Hawaii judge on Thursday ruled the state's brand new gay marriage law is legal, despite a challenge saying voters thought they barred same-sex marriage 15 years ago in the state constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern Michigan News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#49 Nov 16, 2013
MrGarrison84 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe I just lost IQ points after reading what you just wrote. This has to be one of the dumbest things I've heard in quite some time.
What can one expect from a Russian?

Location hidden

#53 Nov 16, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell are you? I have the right to freedom of speech, just like anyone else. If you don't like it, than you can go kill yourself too.
Massachusetts General Laws: PART IV, TITLE I, CHAPTER 265, SECTION 43:

Section 43.(a) Whoever (1) willfully and maliciously engages in a knowing pattern of conduct or series of acts over a period of time directed at a specific person which seriously alarms or annoys that person and would cause a reasonable person to suffer substantial emotional distress,... shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for not more than 5 years or by a fine of not more than $1,000, or imprisonment in the house of correction for not more than 21/2 years or by both such fine and imprisonment. The conduct, acts or threats described in this subsection shall include, but not be limited to, conduct, acts or threats conducted by mail or by use of a telephonic or telecommunication device or electronic communication device including, but not limited to, any device that transfers signs, signals, writing, images, sounds, data, or intelligence of any nature transmitted in whole or in part by a wire, radio, electromagnetic, photo-electronic or photo-optical system, including, but not limited to, electronic mail, internet communications, instant messages or facsimile communications.

----------

Suggesting that someone "kill themselves" can be a crime, known as "CyberBullying".

You can make ANY valid points without it.

Location hidden

#54 Nov 16, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of tribal. You just said "we HAVE TO BE better than they are." To me, that sounds like a tribal call if ever there was one. That's the problem with most. They think they are better than others when we are all the same.
Overlook the word "petty"?
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#55 Nov 16, 2013
Brian wrote:
Who the hell are you?...
I'm nobody all that important, but I am here to tell you that sometimes the best exercise of your freedom of speech is keeping your trap shut and not letting the world know what a mean-spirited waste of human potential that you are willing to stoop to. Your parents, they must be so proud of the human stain they've left as you.
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#59 Nov 17, 2013
Brian wrote:
Please. I am on your side. You don't even talk that way to trolls who denigrate us homosexuals.
I was pissed off. I'm sorry. I'm over it, now I hope you will do the same.
The idea that you are on "my side" isn't helping you in the least. I find it embarrassing. I support the right of the Phelps Family Freak Show of hate to stage their publicity stunts with reasonable restrictions, but for some reason, I just can't find it in me support the right of some flaming hemorrhoid of humanity to write what you did on the Topix bathroom wall.

You said what you said of your own free will. I don't care how pissed off you felt, or how long you'd been pissed on, you crossed the line. "My side" is a hell of a lot better than that, no matter how righteous the anger behind it.
Cordwainer Trout

Greensburg, KY

#60 Nov 17, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what universe you live in, but where I live NOBODY trusts republicans. Nobody believes all their lies either.
Good luck with that world.
You live in a sewer, which accounts for your attitude toward neighbors and the Topix decision to delete some of your posts and all other posts related to those posts. You have no intelligence and no self control.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#62 Nov 17, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a sewer, which accounts for your attitude toward neighbors and the Topix decision to delete some of your posts and all other posts related to those posts. You have no intelligence and no self control.
This coming from someone from one of the many armpits of Kenfuckme...

Location hidden

#64 Nov 17, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Bypassing the will of the people will come back to haunt the Democrats. The result will be a reckoning eradicating them from the Legislature and Governorship. The Judge has thumbed his nose at the people. The people will not forget this travesty.
You sound SO Russian!

Location hidden

#65 Nov 17, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.

Russian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neil Abercrombie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News 10 Mins Ago Personality, not policy, set t... Sep '17 Cordwainer Trout 11
News Personality, not policy, set to define Hawaii g... Sep '17 American_Infidel 1
News Trump Dispatches Investigators To Hawaii To Loo... (May '11) Jan '17 Pharting Dude 23
News Preservation unit under probe - Hawaii News (Aug '09) Jul '16 Georgina 45
News Hawaii pays off lawyers' fees for Honolulu news... (May '15) May '15 Joe Balls 3
News VIDEO: Hawaii volcano lava prompts evacuation c... (Oct '14) Dec '14 hut 3
News Abercrombie content as he leaves office (Nov '14) Dec '14 Mike 14
More from around the web