Former Honolulu Mayor Hannemann runni...

Former Honolulu Mayor Hannemann running for Hawaii governor as an independent

There are 27 comments on the Business Journal story from Apr 24, 2014, titled Former Honolulu Mayor Hannemann running for Hawaii governor as an independent. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Hawaii News Now reports Hannemann, who served two terms as Honolulu mayor as a Democrat, announced his candidacy during a morning news program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lolo

Kilauea, HI

#21 Apr 29, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>I like fat and short men!
at what cemeteries and funeral homes do you find your dates?
District 1

Kihei, HI

#22 May 8, 2014
Muffy's job is to make sure Neil wins a second term.
Then the GoverGnome will handsomely reward him for his services.
Mufi

Kilauea, HI

#23 May 8, 2014
District 1 wrote:
Muffy's job is to make sure Neil wins a second term.
Then the GoverGnome will handsomely reward him for his services.
I never thought of that! Great idea! GNeil can appoint me to a third term as the Director of Business, Economic Development and Tourism.
Vote for Lingle

United States

#24 May 8, 2014
Mufi hates the Gnome and the Gnome hates Mufi. There. You get it?
District 1

Kihei, HI

#25 May 9, 2014
Mufi wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought of that! Great idea! GNeil can appoint me to a third term as the Director of Business, Economic Development and Tourism.
Muffy, as the head of DBEDT, could certainly use the a Roaming Gnome as a trademark, and defend against Travelocity lawsuits by saying, "Oh, that's our governor, not your Gnome. See? Yours is taller."
YAWN

Honolulu, HI

#26 May 9, 2014
Splat! Never give up your day job.
Francine

Mililani, HI

#27 May 9, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
We know for sure Abercrummy wont win. The parents of Hawaii cant stand him ....thousands upon thousands of parents came out in droves on behalf of their innocent keikis....begging, crying and pleading for him not to allow gay marriages...instead he ignored them, spat in their faces and signed the bill with a big evil grin on his face.
AIONA 2016!!
WTfck almost 65 and still asking mommy, and daddy on who to vote 4. You silly crybaby whining dumb azz fckhead..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neil Abercrombie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preservation unit under probe - Hawaii News (Aug '09) Jul '16 Georgina 45
News Hawaii pays off lawyers' fees for Honolulu news... (May '15) May '15 Joe Balls 3
News VIDEO: Hawaii volcano lava prompts evacuation c... (Oct '14) Dec '14 hut 3
News Abercrombie content as he leaves office (Nov '14) Dec '14 Mike 14
News Schatz, Cavasso vie for Senate seat (Nov '14) Nov '14 Joe Balls 1
News Hawaii officials warn of possible lava evacuation (Oct '14) Oct '14 Understatement 4
News A look at the Hawaii volcano sending lava towar... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 2
More from around the web