Hawaii Senate passes gay marriage, clearing islands to become a same-sex wedding destination

Nov 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Canada.com

Our #VanSun360 Instagram theme this week was Leaves. Thanks to all who submitted photos - here's a look at just a few of them, including the week's winner and runners-up.

Comments
101 - 105 of 105 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Logic Lesson 4 Homophobes

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Dingo Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
For you...granted. If it feels good and all that. I'll admit that the 2 second sensation of expelling a big one after a feast feels ok, but sh!t and get off the pot I says. Just can't see trying to drag that 2 seconds out to 30 minutes by having my cracker stuffed.
You may be eligible for disability and a handicap parking sticker
Logic Lesson 4 Homophobes

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text> i know they are victims,it's gay men needs help who wrecks the lifes of young mens.because they keep saying i was born that way or im trying to find myself which is poppyCOCK.so they need to get help. if the're trying to find themselves they can look in the doctors office.nuff said.
Question:
Why do you shine the spotlight on gay scapegoats so pedophiles can continue to operate in the shadows?
The answer:
You haven't figured out the difference between sexual orientation and pedophilia
Why

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Question:
Why do you shine the spotlight on heterosexual scapegoats so pedophiles can continue to operate in the shadows?
The answer:
You haven't figured out the difference between sexual orientation and pedophilia

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Baraks Bwana wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares what a guy that makes his living selling pills thinks?
what do mean who cares you're my biggest customer.now,how may i help you?hehehe

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Logic Lesson 4 Homophobes wrote:
<quoted text>
Question:
Why do you shine the spotlight on gay scapegoats so pedophiles can continue to operate in the shadows?
The answer:
yes i did but,the real answer is they're both retarded.hehehe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••