Hawaii Senate passes gay marriage, cl...

Hawaii Senate passes gay marriage, clearing islands to become a same-sex wedding destination

There are 105 comments on the Canada.com story from Nov 12, 2013, titled Hawaii Senate passes gay marriage, clearing islands to become a same-sex wedding destination. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Our #VanSun360 Instagram theme this week was Leaves. Thanks to all who submitted photos - here's a look at just a few of them, including the week's winner and runners-up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#49 Nov 15, 2013
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>Normal children will be repulsed by deviants, such as yourself. The abused and brainwashed kids, will be just as confused as their caregivers. When sane people try and give you poor souls guidance, you immediately cry hatred. That is to be expected with the mentally unstable.
Facts refute you.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#50 Nov 15, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Michele Bachmann's speechwriter?
LOL!!!

Location hidden

#51 Nov 15, 2013
Har har har har wrote:
Deperately trying to save sinking tourist revenue. A train wreck is more likely or worse yet negative effects.
And yet, not one person, lawyer or organization supporting Prop 8 in California was ever able to demonstrate a single negative effect that would result from the marriages of gay people. There was a lot of empty talk like yours that circled AROUND these elusive negative effects, but not one single example could ever be presented! LOL!!!

But please, do carry on. I think you were at the part where you start screaming, "the sky is falling, the sky is falling".

Location hidden

#52 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>Normal children will be repulsed by deviants, such as yourself. The abused and brainwashed kids, will be just as confused as their caregivers. When sane people try and give you poor souls guidance, you immediately cry hatred. That is to be expected with the mentally unstable.
A few bricks short I see.
heartandmind

Europe

#53 Nov 15, 2013
so explain to me and my 8 yr old daughter why it's ok and acceptable for the young straigh couple at the mall to grope each other in public....but not the gay couple.

in my book, neither should be doing things like that in public, chum.

Location hidden

#54 Nov 15, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A few bricks short I see.
I don't think he wants a full stack.

He likes the smoke ... too much, it seems.
Pau

Torrance, CA

#55 Nov 16, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
No more so than seeing two butt-ugly opposite sex people make out.
Which is why I support only allowing us good looking people out in public.
you're still a queer.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#56 Nov 16, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
you're still a queer.
Yeah, so?
Dude

New Castle, DE

#58 Nov 16, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
you're still a queer.
Wow. That was such a clever retort. Not. Lol.

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#59 Nov 17, 2013
Martin MacNeill wrote:
<quoted text>As President faced when proposing that we free the slaves. Doing the right thing isn't always popular at the time.
but we did'nt ask for him to free them. he just agreed with them, which it is wrong and you know it.

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#60 Nov 17, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
dude stfu dumb azz
Dude

New Castle, DE

#63 Nov 17, 2013
bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>dude stfu dumb azz
No. What now? LOL.
Pau

Columbus, OH

#64 Nov 17, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Sot trying to be cleaver, just stating a fact.
Dude

New Castle, DE

#65 Nov 17, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Sot trying to be cleaver, just stating a fact.
By whose standards? Carrot Top's? Get the f*ck out of here with that weak sh*t, son.

Location hidden

#67 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>Next time you're cruising the library, pick up a biology book.
Next time you're cruising the library, READ a biology book.
local

United States

#68 Nov 21, 2013
You f****n a**h**eGovernor and the Representatives put my beautiful island into the nightmares. What God did to the babilon civilization in the Bible? That's the same idea we have today. Pretty soon the government will legalized to married to animal. I don't want me and my people disfavor infornt of the lord. Take your politics and your government to the mainland.

Location hidden

#69 Nov 21, 2013
local wrote:
You f****n a**h**eGovernor and the Representatives put my beautiful island into the nightmares. What God did to the babilon civilization in the Bible? That's the same idea we have today. Pretty soon the government will legalized to married to animal. I don't want me and my people disfavor infornt of the lord. Take your politics and your government to the mainland.
Marriage is a contract.

A contract requires the informed consent of the parties to the agreement.

An animal cannot give informed consent.

Stop lying about other people.
local

United States

#70 Nov 21, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a contract.
A contract requires the informed consent of the parties to the agreement.
An animal cannot give informed consent.
Stop lying about other people.
Why you say that I am lying? Uh? It's all over the news!!! Like I said, it doesn't make sense to me. That is not a defination of marriage.

Location hidden

#71 Nov 21, 2013
local wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you say that I am lying? Uh? It's all over the news!!! Like I said, it doesn't make sense to me. That is not a defination of marriage.
Your suggestion that beastiality will be voted as legal by your elected fellow citizens is lying about THEM.

It may not be YOUR definition of marriage. Stop hating on us and changing the rules to exclude us.
local

United States

#72 Nov 21, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Your suggestion that beastiality will be voted as legal by your elected fellow citizens is lying about THEM.
It may not be YOUR definition of marriage. Stop hating on us and changing the rules to exclude us.
are a gay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neil Abercrombie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News 10 Mins Ago Personality, not policy, set t... Sep '17 Cordwainer Trout 11
News Personality, not policy, set to define Hawaii g... Sep '17 American_Infidel 1
News Trump Dispatches Investigators To Hawaii To Loo... (May '11) Jan '17 Pharting Dude 23
News Preservation unit under probe - Hawaii News (Aug '09) Jul '16 Georgina 45
News Hawaii pays off lawyers' fees for Honolulu news... (May '15) May '15 Joe Balls 3
News VIDEO: Hawaii volcano lava prompts evacuation c... (Oct '14) Dec '14 hut 3
News Abercrombie content as he leaves office (Nov '14) Dec '14 Mike 14
More from around the web