Key Hawaii senator says gay marriage ...

Key Hawaii senator says gay marriage to easily pass

There are 2 comments on the West Hawaii Today story from Nov 10, 2013, titled Key Hawaii senator says gay marriage to easily pass. In it, West Hawaii Today reports that:

The head of Hawaii's Senate judiciary committee said Saturday he expects an amended bill legalizing gay marriage to pass easily in the Senate next week, with no changes to the measure passed by the House Friday night after two grueling floor sessions and a lengthy public hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Hawaii Today.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#1 Nov 10, 2013
Of course it will pass with only 1 freaking Republican in the Senate. Checks and balances in this state is non-existent and ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY
I wonder why

Mililani, HI

#2 Nov 11, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Of course it will pass with only 1 freaking Republican in the Senate. Checks and balances in this state is non-existent and ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY
Geez I wonder why dufuss? You alone have chased away those that want to support the Republican party with your constant crying, and name calling. Crapping on such non political subject like the zoo you have made the Conservatives look like little baby whiners. If you want more Republican voters than STFCKUP you dumb azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neil Abercrombie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preservation unit under probe - Hawaii News (Aug '09) Jul 26 Georgina 45
News Hawaii pays off lawyers' fees for Honolulu news... (May '15) May '15 Joe Balls 3
News VIDEO: Hawaii volcano lava prompts evacuation c... (Oct '14) Dec '14 hut 3
News Abercrombie content as he leaves office (Nov '14) Dec '14 Mike 14
News Schatz, Cavasso vie for Senate seat (Nov '14) Nov '14 Joe Balls 1
News Hawaii officials warn of possible lava evacuation (Oct '14) Oct '14 Understatement 4
News A look at the Hawaii volcano sending lava towar... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 2
More from around the web