Reid urges Inouye successor appointment

Reid urges Inouye successor appointment

There are 6 comments on the Politico story from Dec 22, 2012, titled Reid urges Inouye successor appointment. In it, Politico reports that:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on Saturday urged Hawaii's governor to appoint a successor to the late Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

Bluntforce

Akron, OH

#1 Dec 23, 2012
I'm sure Hawaii will have no problem finding another Marxist to fill the late senator's shoes.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Just like Obama, rewarding people that produce junk and the amighty Volt, while American Taxpayers lose billions.

Gov't Motors Employess to Receive Bonuses up to $7,000 Each...

Merry Screwing America.........again.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#4 Dec 23, 2012
Bluntforce wrote:
I'm sure Hawaii will have no problem finding another Marxist to fill the late senator's shoes.
Ah! I didn't know that's what all military personal are son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#5 Dec 23, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
Just like Obama, rewarding people that produce junk and the amighty Volt, while American Taxpayers lose billions.
Gov't Motors Employess to Receive Bonuses up to $7,000 Each...
Merry Screwing America.........again.
lol! Again, you forgot to say "Bah! Humbug!"

Since: Oct 08

#6 Dec 23, 2012
too bad harry weed doesn't follow in what his names foot steps

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#7 Dec 23, 2012
...and you can see what Hawaii has all the way from Aurora, Oh (rolling eyes in sarcasm).
Bluntforce wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neil Abercrombie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Dispatches Investigators To Hawaii To Loo... (May '11) Jan '17 Pharting Dude 23
News Preservation unit under probe - Hawaii News (Aug '09) Jul '16 Georgina 45
News Hawaii pays off lawyers' fees for Honolulu news... (May '15) May '15 Joe Balls 3
News VIDEO: Hawaii volcano lava prompts evacuation c... (Oct '14) Dec '14 hut 3
News Abercrombie content as he leaves office (Nov '14) Dec '14 Mike 14
News Schatz, Cavasso vie for Senate seat (Nov '14) Nov '14 Joe Balls 1
News Hawaii officials warn of possible lava evacuation (Oct '14) Oct '14 Understatement 4
More from around the web