San Francisco mayor renames road for ...

San Francisco mayor renames road for Nancy Pelosi

There are 2 comments on the SFGate story from May 21, 2012, titled San Francisco mayor renames road for Nancy Pelosi. In it, SFGate reports that:

Lee and other city officials participated in a ceremonial renaming of Middle Drive East to Nancy Pelosi Drive on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 May 21, 2012
Should have called it Botox Boulevard.

Or Pelosi Pissway
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#2 May 22, 2012
Lee? Was he the Manager of Mr. Hoe's Hotel Whiticolmb?

Not good politics. I was hired for a job there back in 2006 or 2007. The Manager in Housekeeping was real neat, she indicated don't talk to me to much they will think your a spy and report you to the union.

One black man in the front door service and I sat together for lunch, only American born citizens of 4 fathers nation.

I went to Mr Lee to report a unlawful copnspiracy agaisnt him by the Union and refused to partisipate, I have never seen anything so abusive and violent sabbotosh before (i was form Wisconsin, street people by library called me Madison Tsunami) Anyway after reporting to him the employees were told in Union meet to abide by list of demands and additional raise or they will fight, and told us to slam our fists down on his desk and push everything opn the ground. I reported, He laid me off indefinately for assisting him>> what the F is Mr Lee doing drugs>

Mr Lee had his staff so lazy they refused to do curtains windows, moving furniture, dusting base boards or higher places. Dust will caue lung infection so they dont want to disrupt it. So they run threw rooms and complete by 11:30 AM and sit mandated on proerty until 3:30 punch out time, because by law he has to pay for 8 hours a day.

Messed up system, so is it the same Mr Lee? They owe me severence for laying me off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nancy Pelosi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama dines with Streisand, Springsteen, Kardas... (May '14) May 23 Freddie Gray para... 38
News Bipartisan Puerto Rico crisis bill introduced, ... May 22 axeme 2
News Lawmakers vote down LGBT rights measure May 20 Belles Echoes 2
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) May 17 Cham 61,393
News Congress heads out with no resolution on Zika, ... May 15 tbird19482 30
News All but four California House Democrats are wit... May 15 okimar 26
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) May 14 Denial of life 31
More from around the web