Lawmakers nudge spy agencies into ant...

Lawmakers nudge spy agencies into anti-drug fight on US public land

There are 5 comments on the The Wichita Eagle story from May 31, 2012, titled Lawmakers nudge spy agencies into anti-drug fight on US public land. In it, The Wichita Eagle reports that:

Pushed by lawmakers from California, where Mexico-based gangs use parks and national forests for nefarious purposes, the bill makes permanent a one-time study initiated last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wichita Eagle.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 1, 2012
It's amazing that the Mexifornia government whines about this. Can't have it both ways, Mexifornia. When you accept illegal aliens, you have to accept them with all their warts. You got what you wished for, and you're getting the illegal best and brightest who are growing/manufacturing illegal drugs in your state. Mexico at its finest.

Now you don't even have the money to fight the worst criminals among them because you're supporting all the lesser criminal illegals. Live with the choice you made or get rid of illegal aliens, suckers. Don't make the rest of us pay for your treasonous, idiotic blunders. I hope Congress gives you nothing.
ima

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Independent patriot wrote:
It's amazing that the Mexifornia government whines about this. Can't have it both ways, Mexifornia. When you accept illegal aliens, you have to accept them with all their warts. You got what you wished for, and you're getting the illegal best and brightest who are growing/manufacturing illegal drugs in your state. Mexico at its finest.
Now you don't even have the money to fight the worst criminals among them because you're supporting all the lesser criminal illegals. Live with the choice you made or get rid of illegal aliens, suckers. Don't make the rest of us pay for your treasonous, idiotic blunders. I hope Congress gives you nothing.
100% right
native Californian

United States

#3 Jun 2, 2012
If cannabis was decriminalized, taxed and regulated like alcohol and tobacco, then the massive profit would be taken out and there would no longer be a profit motive for Mexican gangs to smuggle it or grow it here.
native Californian

United States

#4 Jun 2, 2012
I have NO idea as to where Cataldo, ID, is. I live in CA but this forum keeps giving me other crazy places to live.
Upland Imperial Wizard

Temple City, CA

#5 Jun 2, 2012
native Californian wrote:
If cannabis was decriminalized, taxed and regulated like alcohol and tobacco, then the massive profit would be taken out and there would no longer be a profit motive for Mexican gangs to smuggle it or grow it here.
It worked on the bootleggers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Thompson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snow Mountain monument designation could benefi... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Pkilkus 1
News Bush's Budget Doesn't Meet State Hopes for Floo... (Feb '06) Oct '14 Swedenforever 34
News Hurdles for ObamaCare in 2nd sign-up season (Sep '14) Sep '14 Obama Bad 24
News Vallejo's earthquake recovery begins (Sep '14) Sep '14 USA 1
News Strong California quake shakes famed wine country (Aug '14) Aug '14 the Light 9
News Citing redactions, Feinstein delays release of ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jeff Brightone 1
News U.S. flags at military bases must be 100% Ameri... (Feb '14) Feb '14 barefoot2626 55
More from around the web