Kansas' U.S. senators split on vote t...

Kansas' U.S. senators split on vote to raise debt ceiling

There are 2 comments on the The Capital-Journal story from Aug 2, 2011, titled Kansas' U.S. senators split on vote to raise debt ceiling. In it, The Capital-Journal reports that:

Kansas' U.S. senators split over approving the compromise measure the Senate approved Tuesday to raise the debt ceiling with Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital-Journal.

Hardcase

Lenexa, KS

#1 Aug 3, 2011
Our Kansas politicians don't have to fret. As far as I'm concerned, they are not getting re-elected next time anyway.
Door King

Hunter, KS

#2 Aug 3, 2011
Jerry Moron; takes a stand when it doesn't count. Then returns to his district and brags about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Mike Pompeo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump starts first full day in office with pray... 6 hr tomin cali 1
News Can school vouchers give kids a shot at a bette... 14 hr donald J W Trump 19
News Trump's CIA nominee includes Russia in list of ... Jan 19 James 28
News In Senate spotlight, outspoken Kansas congressm... Jan 13 Christsharians on... 2
News Pompeo tells Kamala Harris he wona t discrimina... Jan 13 Wolf in a Sheep Suit 1
News For Trump White House, diplomatic security chal... Dec 30 Off Topic 4
News Woman who lost limbs after being shot gets $260... Dec 23 krushy3831 6
More from around the web