Marsha Blackburn introduces Pro-Life ...

Marsha Blackburn introduces Pro-Life bill in House of Representatives

There are 1 comment on the Clarksville Online story from Jan 5, 2013, titled Marsha Blackburn introduces Pro-Life bill in House of Representatives. In it, Clarksville Online reports that:

Clarksville, TN - Congressman Marsha Blackburn has introduced the first Pro-Life bill in the House that would block funding from going to profitable abortion businesses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clarksville Online.

Robin Phelan

Waynesville, NC

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Dear Congressperson Blackburn:
Are you serious? You can't support a women's choice for having an abortion in cases (no matter the age) of rape, incest, gang rape , rape of our veteran women or the health of the mother? I have not had an abortion, but I do have a sister and a friend that have had one years ago. It is a terrible decision but sometimes it needs to be made. They never forget it. I am older than you are, but I can't imagine you want to go back to "back alley" abortions happening again. What choice do you give them? I can''t imagine that you will respond to this message. I don't no what possible answer you can have for me. Think of women's choices for themselves.
Robin Phelan
E-mail: [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Pence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After focus on social issues, Pence facing toug... 17 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 3
News After focus on social issues, Pence facing toug... Fri Cordwainer Trout 6
News Planned Parenthood sues Indiana for abortion law May 24 Three Days Paleo 37
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... May 14 Go Blue Forever 518
News The Latest: Foes Plan Court Fight Over Indiana ... May 7 davy 79
News Anti-Trump protests break out again in California May 5 spud 20
News Donald Trump speaks during a campaign stop at t... May 4 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5
More from around the web