Minn.'s Franken hardly a GOP target f...

Minn.'s Franken hardly a GOP target for defeat

There are 2 comments on the SanLuisObispo.com story from Jun 22, 2013, titled Minn.'s Franken hardly a GOP target for defeat. In it, SanLuisObispo.com reports that:

This July 1, 2009 photo shows Sen.-elect Al Franken, D-Minn., shaking hands with supporters during a rally at the Minnesota State Capitol in St Paul, Minn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SanLuisObispo.com.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#2 Jun 22, 2013
meanwhile, the dnc has procured a new car for franken, with a VERY large trunk...just in case.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 22, 2013
Al Franken is an idiot, he wasn't funny on SNL and doesn't do well for Minn. Beavus and ButtheaD WOULDN'T want anything to do with him. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Michele Bachmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michele Bachmann Clinic: Where You Can Pray Awa... (Jul '11) Mar '18 Pray away the gay 60
News Tea party abandons presidential race to focus o... (Oct '11) Feb '18 trumpet is far right 190
News Why Michele Bachmann's push to convert Jews is ... (Dec '15) Feb '18 Whoshgow 27
News Smith's Senate odyssey begins with sprint towar... Jan '18 Second Amendment 4
News McConnell campaign manager resigns amid Iowa br... (Aug '14) Dec '17 Muellers abandonment 24
News Al Franken's record, sized up (Oct '14) Nov '17 Maggie 89
News Why is Jeb Bush Courting Pat Robertson? (Oct '15) Nov '17 Bleph 25