Bachmann signs off on claim anal sex fails to improve marriage or public health

Full story: Examiner.com 10
Michele Bachmann recently signed a marriage "dependency" vow, prepared by an Iowan organization called The Family Leader , a group associated with the Christian conservative Focus on the Family , and the Republican presidential candidate has come under severe criticism because the vow claims black children were in a sense better off under slavery ... Full Story

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 9, 2011
I'm not sure which is the bigger fruit basket... Iowa or Bachmann.

“Msyree is my Online wife”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 9, 2011
Bachmann is a clown.
mahogany

United States

#4 Jul 9, 2011
I don`t get it. Why is she speaking about butt holes in terms if politics?

I certainly agree that anal sex won`t improve someones marriage but I just dont understand why a political figure is speaking about it...Lol! Too funny.

As far as black kids under slavery, I don`t know why she isnt addressing the white communities issues since she wants to bring up race. She should go ahead and start with her own.
dog123

Heraklion, Greece

#5 Sep 19, 2013
Has Michelle Bachmann ever had anal sex?
dog123

Heraklion, Greece

#6 Sep 19, 2013
I really think Bachmann loves anal sex. I mean real, hard, deep in her butt. She also loves rimming, deep in her butt. I have a sexual fantasy of having a foursome with Michelle, Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter at the same time. What do you think?
dog123

Heraklion, Greece

#7 Sep 19, 2013
I have a dream: To be in bed with Bachman. I really love to look at this queen of rage. I'd give her $1000 an hour to be with her for 5 minutes.
dog123

Heraklion, Greece

#8 Sep 19, 2013
mahogany wrote:
I don`t get it. Why is she speaking about butt holes in terms if politics?
I certainly agree that anal sex won`t improve someones marriage but I just dont understand why a political figure is speaking about it...Lol! Too funny.
As far as black kids under slavery, I don`t know why she isnt addressing the white communities issues since she wants to bring up race. She should go ahead and start with her own.
I LOVE ANAL SEX, ESPECIALLY WITH TEA PARTY POLITICIANS LIKE BACKMANN AND S. PALIN. I WANT TO HAVE A THREESOME WITH THESE 2 BROADS AND HAVE BOTH OF THEM SITTING ON MY FACE ANS SPANK MY BUTT REAL HARD.
dog123

Heraklion, Greece

#9 Sep 19, 2013
blacksexyman82 wrote:
Bachmann is a clown.
You are right but I love her butt. I am a bottom freak and I worship womens' butts. I can't get enough butts, all I think about is butts on my face. I want to lick butts all day and night long. I don't care about intercourse, just butts all the time. Is that sex?
dog123

Heraklion, Greece

#10 Sep 19, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
I'm not sure which is the bigger fruit basket... Iowa or Bachmann.
Yes, you are right, but I love to lick her butt. I worship butts like Bachmann, Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter, and Laura Ingram. Would love to have all these 4 butts on my face, and be spanked by them real hard. This would be a dream come true as I will come 1000 times. Please, to all the beautiful women: Sit on my face very hard.
dog123

Heraklion, Greece

#11 Sep 19, 2013
blacksexyman82 wrote:
Bachmann is a clown.
Please, please, help me. I want all blond women to spank my butt and sit on my face. I don't want intercourse. All I want is butts, butts, on my face, every part of my body. Rimming is all I want. Please sit on my face and destroy me, please help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Michele Bachmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) Feb 6 Big Knob 411
Michele Bachmann: The LGBT Community is Bullyin... (Mar '14) Feb 6 swedenforever 32
Bachmann ripped for suggesting HPV vaccination ... (Sep '11) Feb 5 woodtick57 7
Tea Party Members Unhappy With Budget Deal Jan '15 Who Guessed It 18
Scott Walker creates new PAC ahead of 2016 Jan '15 serfs up 3
Obama keeps the lights on bulb bright idea Jan '15 SirPrize 13
Iowa Republicans vote to continue straw poll Jan '15 BY A vote 3
More from around the web