How to contact public officials

How to contact public officials

There are 14 comments on the DispatchPolitics story from Feb 1, 2009, titled How to contact public officials. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

There are a number of ways for Ohioans to contact their federal and state executives or lawmakers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

columbus citizen

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 31, 2009
Trick or treat was a lot of fun this year in Clintonville. It is a great opportunity to teach children manners and an opportunity for people to interact with their neighbors. I know Columbus has traditionally called trick or treat "beggars night," however, I do not think this is an accurate description of what we are trying to promote for our children. Is there any possibility in changing the name from "beggars night" to "trick or treat"? I think it would benefit the children!! Thanks.
columbus citizen

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 31, 2009
My lights went out again today... it usually happens about every 6 months. The transformer caught on fire I was told. We do live in the 21st century right? It seems like a security risk to have such a vulnerable electric grid. Can we at least entertain the thought of putting new and/or replacement electric lines underground? Just curious... Thanks!
columbus citizen

Columbus, OH

#3 Oct 31, 2009
I want to tell you all that I think you do a tremendous job- keep up the good work and fighting the good fight!!! Have a great day.
Mike from Gahanna

Thornville, OH

#4 Oct 31, 2009
Amen about replacement power lines being put underground. Telephone lines, the poles, etc are outdated, expensive to maintain, and a sure way to keep a neighborhood looking old and ugly.
ray g mc daniel

Troy, OH

#5 Mar 19, 2010
where is the 19th district state senator address ? missing on this list
ray g mc daniel

Troy, OH

#6 Mar 19, 2010
i meant the 18 district state senator and the 19thdistrict
ray g mc daniel

Troy, OH

#7 Mar 19, 2010
i meant the 18 district state senator andnotthe 19thdistrict
ray g mc daniel

United States

#8 Mar 21, 2010
after i review my comments i found more state reps and sens left off this list i think you should put the rest of them on the list so we the people can contact them
ray g mc daniel

Troy, OH

#10 Jul 23, 2010
iknow you left a lot of senators and reps. off of the list . WHY IS THIS I KNOW IF I WAS MAKING THIS ALL OHIO STATE SENATORS AND STATE REPS.WOULD BE ON LIST.
kathie

United States

#11 Jul 27, 2010
DON'T STOP ON LINE GAMBLING .!!!!!!!!! IT'S A PLEASURE MY HUSBAND LOVES AND IT KEEPS HIM HOME.!!!!!!!!!
kathie

United States

#12 Jul 27, 2010
Don't stop on line gambling .! It's a pleasure my husband loves.!!! It keeps him home.!!!!!!!!!
kathie

United States

#13 Jul 27, 2010
I ask our leaders NOT to give empty houses away to non American citizens,!! There are to many people here in America who deserve an empty house free to make a home out of it.!!!!!!!!! Like, our soldiers and their familys, the homeless, fire personel, veterns.!!!!!!!!!
kathie

United States

#14 Jul 27, 2010
Hey, i can see stoping and banning texting while driving; one would have to be stupid to drive and text at the same time, BUT, to tell people we can't talk on our phones while driving, that is stupid too.!!!!! Whats next, ban us from listening to music in our cars, because that may distract us from our driving, then ban us from talking to our passengers???!!!!!!!0ur rights, our choices are being taken away from us slowly, thats communisim.!!!!!I LOVE AMERICA, but sometimes our government sucks.!!!! Our polititions are supposed to work FOR us, but they are not.!!!! We need to stand up and remind ourselves and them, we are supposed to be in the land of the free.!!! We the people need to take back America.!!!!!
jaime jack

Delhi, India

#15 Mar 2, 2011
We noticed that you are not at the top of the search engines for a number of your key terms. We have helped companies similar to yours to achieve top organic rankings. Please reply to this message and we will prepare a special proposal for you, to show you how we can achieve similar results for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Turner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US planning to create 'Space Corps' as sixth br... Jul '17 Putins Glock Holster 5
News "You should reject these voices" (May '13) Dec '15 ShouldWeStillReje... 15
News After Iran nuke deal, another country shows new... (Oct '15) Oct '15 LeDuped 2
News Lawmaker says UAE claims right to nuclear enric... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Christsharian Law 1
News Republicans take aim at U.S. Ebola response as ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Le Duped 5
News Lawmaker slams Obama for his narrow response in... (Aug '14) Aug '14 he is right 1
News North Korea says it is holding an American tourist (Jun '14) Jul '14 Kim Chi Un 29
More from around the web