Being a voice for veterans

Being a voice for veterans

There are 5 comments on the The Reporter story from Feb 23, 2009, titled Being a voice for veterans. In it, The Reporter reports that:

As a Gulf War veteran, Delphine Metcalf-Foster knows how to handle tough situations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Fed Up

Vineburg, CA

#1 Feb 23, 2009
2,688 in 2007? 66,000 since 2002? Gimmie a break! Truth be told, maybe, just maybe 1% of those numbers might be more accurate. What was their definition of Rape? Looking at her? Asking her out? Someone's been watching too much Ophra, Maury and Jerry Springer. Sounds like the little boy who cried Wolf.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 23, 2009
I had six women in my Battery one time. They lasted three days before they wanted to go back to their typewriters at Division Headquarters.

Granny in the Crosswalk

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 23, 2009
A lot of females (nuts) join the service trying to get away from home. Relatives tell me, women don't belong in the service. After listening to his stories, I am inclined to agree.
Benicia Vet

Fairfield, CA

#4 Feb 23, 2009
I have had contact with this woman. she is a total nut. Gimme, Gimme , Gimmee is all that comes out of her mouth. Believe me she is not the voice of the veterans. she is a total fraud. The Reporter should be ashamed to print this nonsense.
Charlie-AR

Hindsville, AR

#5 Feb 23, 2009
Metcalf-Foster said, "I thought, who was teaching them?" Metcalf-Foster, 66, said. "It was cute ... you could see this kid was confused. It was like I was from outer space."

Seems to me the kid recognized an idiot when he saw one and was much smarter than the idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Turner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US planning to create 'Space Corps' as sixth br... Jul '17 Putins Glock Holster 5
News "You should reject these voices" (May '13) Dec '15 ShouldWeStillReje... 15
News After Iran nuke deal, another country shows new... (Oct '15) Oct '15 LeDuped 2
News Lawmaker says UAE claims right to nuclear enric... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Christsharian Law 1
News Republicans take aim at U.S. Ebola response as ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Le Duped 5
News Lawmaker slams Obama for his narrow response in... (Aug '14) Aug '14 he is right 1
News North Korea says it is holding an American tourist (Jun '14) Jul '14 Kim Chi Un 29
More from around the web