Obama dismisses criticism of Libya action

Full story: The Washington Post

In his news conference Wednesday morning, President Obama was almost derisive as he dismissed congressional criticism of the military campaign in Libya.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
hmm

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Judged:

More american propaganda trying to build support for unjust activities america/israel are doing in the middle east.
scout

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Obama is losing it. When he pulled the 'silly' card with his fake long form birth certificate, he kinda received positive reaction.

Then everyone found out that his long form birth certificate was fake.

here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Just like any tool low character Marxist, Obama is trying to play the same card that recently worked well. So, he will belittle all future criticism.

The problem is that there are many very smart people that will rip him with criticism, as they see him reeling and now on the ropes.

Obama's lack of character will lean strongly toward dangerous over reaction typical of criminal Marxists.

He should be impeached on illegal alien charges right away. Convicted and removed from office. Deported back to Kenya.
Concerned US Citizens

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Of course the usurper 'dismisses' it...the globalist agenda for control must press forward...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••