The Untold History of Nullification: Resisting Slavery

Feb 24, 2011 Full story: www.nullifynow.com 39

Nullify Now! presents a special tribute to human freedom with the story of Joshua Glover. Learn about resistance to slavery in one of history’s greatest acts of nullification – and how it applies to events today.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Hufsmith, TX

#23 Feb 24, 2011
Democrats and the Ku Klux Klan. What a Team!
radio free america

Holiday, FL

#24 Feb 24, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The 2008 Election has sent a lot of the bigoted right-wingers over the edge. The thought of the White House being occupied by the 1st African American President has pushed many of these tea-baggers to seek ways in which to prevent that from ever happening again. And if that means them trying to revert back to the days of Jim Crow laws, then (in their perverted minds) as John Boehner said,“so be it”.
You are the last one to point fingers about "perverted minds".You need to buy a mirror.
Lance Winslow

United States

#25 Feb 24, 2011
Why do so many who post here have a nullified IQ ?
i got a tip

Pembroke, NC

#26 Feb 24, 2011
Toni wrote:
Liberals are mentally disjointed...unhinged!!
i can actually say that about all americans really.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#27 Feb 24, 2011
Lance Winslow wrote:
Why do so many who post here have a nullified IQ ?
You need to stop looking in the mirror when replying Lancet.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#28 Feb 24, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true right wing loon.
Ahhh - Larry The Puppy - you missed me!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#29 Feb 24, 2011
Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
I am neither liber or illiterate. We have more pressing issues in the country right now and this is not the time to lose focus on such crap as this.
Wrong m-o-r-o-n, this process is exactly how we deal with the over-reaching Federal government CREATING the issues in this country.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#30 Feb 24, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The 2008 Election has sent a lot of the bigoted right-wingers over the edge. The thought of the White House being occupied by the 1st African American President has pushed many of these tea-baggers to seek ways in which to prevent that from ever happening again. And if that means them trying to revert back to the days of Jim Crow laws, then (in their perverted minds) as John Boehner said,“so be it”.
Still singing this totally pointless and wrong song eh fake Marine?

BTW - don't afflict your perversions upon a true patriots. We don't care that you like to have men's nuts stuffed in your mouth, live and let live - just keep it at home and behind closed doors.

BTW - IF you were to read the article m-o-r-o-n, you would realize that you are way off base and too illiterate to understand there is no connection between Nullification and Jim Crow laws. Which by the way were passed by Democrats of that day.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#31 Feb 24, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
Democrats and the Ku Klux Klan. What a Team!
I'm usually with you on things -but I need to make a clarification here. Equaling the Democrats with the KKK is as honest as equaling Republicans with the Gay Movement.

The KKK was a separate organization that yes, had democrats among its members. But it was not a sanctioned Democrat organization. Just as GOProud is not the Republican party, but there are members in GOProud that are Republicans.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#32 Feb 24, 2011
GAPatriot65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh - Larry The Puppy - you missed me!
Nice to see your face again. Is that your head or did your neck throw up?

Since: Sep 07

Maumee, OH

#33 Feb 24, 2011
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
Some were treated unfairly yes, but the majority were not. Many were brought over to the colonies, but were captured by black slavers and sold to the Dutch and English and became servants. The great majority of these folks were well-treated. Yes they were uprooted from their homes in Africa, but the poverty and squalid living conditions were of no comparison to their new homes in the colonies. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't change the fact the whole process was morally wrong. Slavery is a stain on America's history.
Were do you get your information from? Your statement about squalid living condition is at best... asinine. So that mean the people who live in the Appalachians would be better off living in low income housing then living and owning their raggedy trailer? Are you familiar with the word bed wench?

http://www.hicktownpress.com/the-modern-day-b...

Slave auctions

http://www.historyonthenet.com/Slave_Trade/sl...

Slave mistreatment

http://nationalhumanitiescenter.org/pds/maai/...

The list goes on and on.

I guess you wish you could have lived like this.

You are utterly clueless.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#34 Feb 24, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to see your face again. Is that your head or did your neck throw up?
I see you are the same witless pitiful liberal fool as always

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#35 Feb 25, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The 2008 Election has sent a lot of the bigoted right-wingers over the edge. The thought of the White House being occupied by the 1st African American President has pushed many of these tea-baggers to seek ways in which to prevent that from ever happening again. And if that means them trying to revert back to the days of Jim Crow laws, then (in their perverted minds) as John Boehner said,“so be it”.
THE LEGACY OF THE LEFT…………………………DISASTER AND COWARDICE

Government Shutdown Looms -- Senate Skedaddles...

REID LIKE OBAMA, GOES ON ANOTHER VACATION WITH A SHUT DOWN CLOSING IN.

FREDDIE MAC posts $1.7B loss for Q4...

...Asks for $500 million more from taxpayers!

Former official at Fla. mortgage giant admits guilt in $1.9 billion fraud...

REVOLVING DOOR:'Green Energy' Investment Fund Hires Top Obama Energy Aide...

U.S. Government Gift Shops Import Patriotic Products -- from China...YA’LL KNOW JOBS ARE NUMBER ONE WITH ME…………………………hahahahahaahh

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36 Feb 25, 2011
pamiety wrote:
<quoted text>
Were do you get your information from? Your statement about squalid living condition is at best... asinine. So that mean the people who live in the Appalachians would be better off living in low income housing then living and owning their raggedy trailer? Are you familiar with the word bed wench?
http://www.hicktownpress.com/the-modern-day-b...
Slave auctions
http://www.historyonthenet.com/Slave_Trade/sl...
Slave mistreatment
http://nationalhumanitiescenter.org/pds/maai/...
The list goes on and on.
I guess you wish you could have lived like this.
You are utterly clueless.
Still whining. Did the websites also discuss what so many of the prisons are mostly black inmates, did they discuss the drop out rate, the women with multiple babies and fathers that are never around, did the channel discuss the drop out rate for blacks.........maybe your problems start there instead of 200 years ago. Live in the now, not the past.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37 Feb 25, 2011
Lance Winslow wrote:
Why do so many who post here have a nullified IQ ?
THE LEGACY OF THE LEFT…………………………DISASTER AND COWARDICE

Government Shutdown Looms -- Senate Skedaddles...

REID LIKE OBAMA, GOES ON ANOTHER VACATION WITH A SHUT DOWN CLOSING IN.

FREDDIE MAC posts $1.7B loss for Q4...

...Asks for $500 million more from taxpayers!

Former official at Fla. mortgage giant admits guilt in $1.9 billion fraud...

REVOLVING DOOR:'Green Energy' Investment Fund Hires Top Obama Energy Aide...

U.S. Government Gift Shops Import Patriotic Products -- from China...YA’LL KNOW JOBS ARE NUMBER ONE WITH ME…………………………hahahahahaahh

Since: Sep 07

Maumee, OH

#38 Feb 25, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Still whining. Did the websites also discuss what so many of the prisons are mostly black inmates, did they discuss the drop out rate, the women with multiple babies and fathers that are never around, did the channel discuss the drop out rate for blacks.........maybe your problems start there instead of 200 years ago. Live in the now, not the past.
You first need to go back to the post I was responding to. Your points are dumb ignorant and clueless.

I guess you didn't read the title nor the piece. Clearly you didn't.

Two hundred years...right. You may need to freshen up on your math.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39 Feb 25, 2011
pamiety wrote:
<quoted text>
You first need to go back to the post I was responding to. Your points are dumb ignorant and clueless.
I guess you didn't read the title nor the piece. Clearly you didn't.
Two hundred years...right. You may need to freshen up on your math.
and as usual you didn't try to answer the questions.
serfs up

Clermont, FL

#40 Feb 26, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The 2008 Election has sent a lot of the bigoted right-wingers over the edge. The thought of the White House being occupied by the 1st African American President has pushed many of these tea-baggers to seek ways in which to prevent that from ever happening again. And if that means them trying to revert back to the days of Jim Crow laws, then (in their perverted minds) as John Boehner said,“so be it”.
That is not true. In fact it showed how much we advanced. He had the answers. He told us. The same answers that all of the progressive cities had. I don't care about Boehner. He had his chance. But he is of the powerful elite. Only passing laws for the people and freedom will change my mind and others. Patriot Act extension.....achtung you suckers...But the radio and Fox is okay with this. The enemies to you. But the same crap. Very few care about an African American in office. Its the inner city "jim jam" that has destroyed parts of the American economy that comes from pure hate. and when the man elected does not even know that most people do not have that opinion back to him.
Obama Is Great

Modesto, CA

#41 Feb 26, 2011
Otis B Driftwood wrote:
The Supreme Court needs to move on the nullification of the Obama Presidency. There is still no concrete evidence of his being born in the USA.
Please stop doing drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Turner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans take aim at U.S. Ebola response as ... Oct 27 Le Duped 5
Lawmaker slams Obama for his narrow response in... Aug '14 he is right 1
Representatives from the Organization for Secur... Jul '14 Eilenw 1
North Korea says it is holding an American tourist Jul '14 Kim Chi Un 29
IRS chief beats back Republican barrage Jun '14 straw grasping te... 1
North Korea Says It Is Holding An American Tourist Jun '14 Lawrence Wolf 17
Military under fire after sex assault rulings (Mar '14) Mar '14 barefoot2626 1

Michael Turner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE