One Nation Under What?

One Nation Under What?

There are 89 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Oct 11, 2007, titled One Nation Under What?. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

WASHINGTON, DC -- As Congress debates the future of American involvement in Iraq, the No Child Left Behind education policy, and what to do to provide health insurance to America's low-income children, a new ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
confused

Fairfax, VA

#81 Oct 15, 2007
Speaking of founders, George Washington, who was deeply religious, prayed before all engagements and at many private moments for God's help in his commanding of the Continental Army. If I was God, and watching the debacles going on over his name, I would be sorry I helped this nation succeed.
fed up with the mess

United States

#83 Oct 15, 2007
Coolmind wrote:
god is pretend... ghosts, goblins, demons etc are pretend
Thats what you think. You will see in the end.
fed up with the mess

United States

#84 Oct 15, 2007
ABC wrote:
doomed and the end off our country.
Please give me a brake, it was not our country any ways is the indians. People, religion, honesty, honor. We believe in MONEY, WHO HAS MORE MONEY. Thats what values come in and HOW MUCH CAN WE BUY FOR OUR FREEDOM to drink and committ crimes and get away scott free.
People with money can buy everything even a way out of jail card.
They can't buy their salvation..........
State of the Union

AOL

#85 Oct 31, 2007
Valerie - you are so right! Every time a country turns its back on God, the people suffer life without God's mercy. Hope is being lost for the US because we've jumped on the Hollywood bandwagon. Descendants of the founders are shamefully uniting against God who unites us. We are allowing our country to be rapidly taken from us. We need to remember that when God sets up house "you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. In Him the whole building [US] is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. And in Him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit." Ephesians 2:19-22 Another reminder that unity begings in the home, and I'm talking about unity with the living, loving, merciful, giving Almighty God.
reza santorini

Skokie, IL

#86 Oct 31, 2007
God was not in the original pledge to the flag. After years and years of my saying it with tears in my eyes, with pride in my heart, some idiots had a senior moment and ruined it for me.
reza santorini

Skokie, IL

#87 Oct 31, 2007
God is in our hearts and doesn't need to be screamed out loud and repeated and repeated. We are going to soon sound like we are following Islam that has to constantly be told and say how wonderful it is. I am an American, I love being an American.

Let me say that every day.
Leo

United States

#88 Oct 31, 2007
fed up with the mess wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what you think. You will see in the end.
I guess you have the last word in all arguments.
Cam

Canada

#89 Nov 4, 2007
Jane Chiarizia wrote:
We who know the Lord and His Salvation are saved by Grace thru our Faith and not by anything else, so why should we argue with the ones who are ignorant of this fact, as they will never change their minds until they stand in Judgement before that Great White Throne and God, then they will be sorry for NOT believing in HIM, OUR Father in Heaven, who will someday rule the whole Earth, and created it for His people. I pity anyone who does not believe in the Jesus, what a Blessing they are missing out on,I would rather die and find out there was no God then to die and find out there has been one all along!! God's Grace on all non Christians, and may HE see their ignorance as just that, ignorance of the Greatest Gift of ALL, Our Lord Jesus Christ! Amen, thank God I am a Chrisitan, I love my Lord and always will, no matter what anyone else says, we all have a right to our opinion, but you better hope you have the right one!! Someday you will answer for your unbelief!! God, PLEASE SAVE AMERICA, we need YOU so much!! Amen
I agree completely and I wish there were more people like you.
Nate Knuckles

Hyattsville, MD

#90 Nov 5, 2007
Every culture in the world worship their version of the Lord. This IS a Nation under God! A nation that strives to be fair. Not perfect, but well enough for people from all over the world to fight and die just to come here and start a new life. Even minimum wages don't deter them!

Y'all Have A Great Day! God Bless America!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Turner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "You should reject these voices" (May '13) Dec '15 ShouldWeStillReje... 15
News After Iran nuke deal, another country shows new... (Oct '15) Oct '15 LeDuped 2
News Lawmaker says UAE claims right to nuclear enric... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Christsharian Law 1
News Republicans take aim at U.S. Ebola response as ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Le Duped 5
News Lawmaker slams Obama for his narrow response in... (Aug '14) Aug '14 he is right 1
News North Korea says it is holding an American tourist (Jun '14) Jul '14 Kim Chi Un 29
News IRS chief beats back Republican barrage (Jun '14) Jun '14 straw grasping te... 1
More from around the web