"Women Will Fake Rape"

"Women Will Fake Rape"

There are 32 comments on the KMJM - Majic 104.9 story from Apr 2, 2011, titled "Women Will Fake Rape". In it, KMJM - Majic 104.9 reports that:

Republican Eric Turner recently introduced a bill that would make abortions illegal after 20 weeks instead of 24 weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMJM - Majic 104.9.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#1 Apr 3, 2011
RepuglyCONS are evil subhumans. To understand them better, watch the classic movie: The Bad Seed. Roe v. Wade is federal law, which supersedes states. Go start a nutzoid colony somewhere else, or repug hunting season will begin.
Sick of Stupid

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#2 Apr 4, 2011
I would like to make a comment here, but I am just totally shocked.
How can an a$$hole like that even get elected.

Some one please explain to me why the party of smaller goverenment is also the party of Stupid abortion policy

Are the Conservatives trying to get goverment small enough to fit inside a woman's vagina?
They want to stay out of business's way so they can make huge profits and buy more politicians, but they think they should be involved in a personal decision of a woman and her family.
serfs up

Clermont, FL

#3 Apr 4, 2011
Sick of Stupid wrote:
I would like to make a comment here, but I am just totally shocked.
How can an a$$hole like that even get elected.
Some one please explain to me why the party of smaller goverenment is also the party of Stupid abortion policy
Are the Conservatives trying to get goverment small enough to fit inside a woman's vagina?
They want to stay out of business's way so they can make huge profits and buy more politicians, but they think they should be involved in a personal decision of a woman and her family.
You are owed nothing. America is teetering on something terrible. and it is your movements that have been on the forefront for a half century. the mantra blames Christians and white guys. Both have been emasculated. and when anyone opens their pie hole to protest, they are sent to their place. Cut all taxes in all ways. Cut them by a third or a half. Then I will believe. Remember every tax, fee, fine and paying for others. Then we all will believe.....State, local and federal levels. Agree!!! or are you just another parasite who bangs their chest but exists off of the taxpayer.
Sick of Stupid

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#4 Apr 4, 2011
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> You are owed nothing. America is teetering on something terrible. and it is your movements that have been on the forefront for a half century. the mantra blames Christians and white guys. Both have been emasculated. and when anyone opens their pie hole to protest, they are sent to their place. Cut all taxes in all ways. Cut them by a third or a half. Then I will believe. Remember every tax, fee, fine and paying for others. Then we all will believe.....State, local and federal levels. Agree!!! or are you just another parasite who bangs their chest but exists off of the taxpayer.
What?????

Yeah, taxes suck.
What does that have to do with Abortion? And why does this continue to be a Republican point of contention?
Big business needs no interference from the gov,
But women need laws pertaining to their vagina from a room full of men who only have sex when they pay for it?

You guys like screaming about the Constitution, and how Democrats trample it, but no where in the constittution is there a statement pertaining to the unborn. Unborn people are NOT the job of the government. The constitution says so. The government takes over their lives AFTER they are born. You want smaller governemrnt and less taxes, then stop trying to legislate morality.
Most women who even consider an abortion are demonized by society and goverment.
IF the republicans would get as pissed off about people who kill on the highways by doing stuff other than driing then they could actually make our roads alittle safer.
Who are they protecting by constantly spending YOUR tax dollars to keep abortions just out of reach?
Sure abortion sucks, it's not something that should be taken lightly by anyone, but is something that our goverment should just stay the hell out of.
the men and women of our federal goverment have no business passing any legislation designed to dictact morality.
IT JUSTS COSTS TOO MUCH OF YOUR TAX DOLLARS
serfs up

Clermont, FL

#5 Apr 4, 2011
Give us our money. Middle class or else. Everything is a joke. Let them die and suffer if it us that can not survive. Ask the previous politicians and dig up the dead ones.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#6 Apr 4, 2011
A female propensity to lying about anything is seen in the sociological phenomena called Islam. The knowledge of lying and faking is so prevalent amongst both men and women, that special rules are forced on Muslim women. This shows the superiority of Christianity in all aspects. Christians may realize women are inclined to lie and fake, but hold out the hope for mankind and all souls, that repentance is the only answer to insulting God with duality. Yes, we now have millions of women who smile and chatter and swoon about various mundane issues, while walking with the full knowledge they've murdered innocent human beings. This may give the impression of the victory of darkness and anti-Christ mentality. Sometimes God allows us to embrace depravity and sin to its fullest before a revival of the promises of God can be accomplished. No one will escape the judgments of God and those they've murdered, so the lies and fakery of fallen women are actually a very temporary reality.
Sick of Stupid

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#8 Apr 4, 2011
serfs up wrote:
Give us our money. Middle class or else. Everything is a joke. Let them die and suffer if it us that can not survive. Ask the previous politicians and dig up the dead ones.
Again....
What the hell are you talking about?????

I do not understand your position or point.
Sick of Stupid

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#9 Apr 4, 2011
Bringmedinner wrote:
A female propensity to lying about anything is seen in the sociological phenomena called Islam. The knowledge of lying and faking is so prevalent amongst both men and women, that special rules are forced on Muslim women. This shows the superiority of Christianity in all aspects. Christians may realize women are inclined to lie and fake, but hold out the hope for mankind and all souls, that repentance is the only answer to insulting God with duality. Yes, we now have millions of women who smile and chatter and swoon about various mundane issues, while walking with the full knowledge they've murdered innocent human beings. This may give the impression of the victory of darkness and anti-Christ mentality. Sometimes God allows us to embrace depravity and sin to its fullest before a revival of the promises of God can be accomplished. No one will escape the judgments of God and those they've murdered, so the lies and fakery of fallen women are actually a very temporary reality.
What are you talking about?
Your point escapes me.
FakesHappen

Toronto, Canada

#10 Apr 4, 2011
Fake rape? Nah, never happens

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/article/148772/...

http://gothamist.com/2011/03/17/heidi_jones_a...

http://www.timesleader.com/news/Area_man_acqu...

Look at this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13720...

Women are crazy. This is widely known. Anyone acting outraged by the suggestion that women will fake rape is either dense or acting.
Sick of Stupid

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#11 Apr 4, 2011
FakesHappen Said: "Women are crazy. This is widely known. Anyone acting outraged by the suggestion that women will fake rape is either dense or acting."

Your from Canada for Christ's sake.
No one cares what you think.
You might as well be Mexican
Anne

Washington, DC

#12 Apr 4, 2011
Bringmedinner wrote:
Too many rape victims have been victimized all over again by people with the same mentality you are showing. It's bad enough for any human to be violated in a way that can cause permanent internal injuries and subject him or her to STD's, or a female to unwanted pregnancy. To be accused of lying only adds insult to injury and females in Middle Eastern countries are often killed in the name of some sick, twisted notion of "family honor." Almost as egregious are instances in which women are forced to marry their assailants. While lying about being raped is a serious offense which should be a felony because false accusations can ruin the life of one falsely accused, most of the time the accusations are true. But you have taken it to a new level of offensiveness by bringing God into it. I can only hope nothing like that ever happens to you or yours. You are a disgusting excuse for a human being.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#13 Apr 4, 2011
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many rape victims have been victimized all over again by people with the same mentality you are showing. It's bad enough for any human to be violated in a way that can cause permanent internal injuries and subject him or her to STD's, or a female to unwanted pregnancy. To be accused of lying only adds insult to injury and females in Middle Eastern countries are often killed in the name of some sick, twisted notion of "family honor." Almost as egregious are instances in which women are forced to marry their assailants. While lying about being raped is a serious offense which should be a felony because false accusations can ruin the life of one falsely accused, most of the time the accusations are true. But you have taken it to a new level of offensiveness by bringing God into it. I can only hope nothing like that ever happens to you or yours. You are a disgusting excuse for a human being.
Try to stay focused on the subject of the board, which is women, who actually do fake and lie.

The fact that we have millions of women faking their smiles and natures after killing human beings to assert a depraved sense of abortion for more orgasms only proves that many women do fake... Millions of them. May God and those murdered have mercy on their souls, because they're going to meet them.
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#14 Apr 4, 2011
Bring me nonsense: Wars kill men, women, and children at a much higher rate. Abortion is legal in this land, and Americans are sick to death of the religious wrong shoving their stupid religion in our secular government. Conservatives HATE women, Muslims, gays, immigrants, unions, middle class workers, non-theists, people who practice other religions, children, the elderly, the poor, voters, the middle class, unions, democracy, civil rights, and the constitution. I'm sure I forgot some more.
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

#16 Apr 4, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Bring me nonsense: Wars kill men, women, and children at a much higher rate. Abortion is legal in this land, and Americans are sick to death of the religious wrong shoving their stupid religion in our secular government. Conservatives HATE women, Muslims, gays, immigrants, unions, middle class workers, non-theists, people who practice other religions, children, the elderly, the poor, voters, the middle class, unions, democracy, civil rights, and the constitution. I'm sure I forgot some more.
I notice in the boards, the men hate smart women, they have zero respect for women. They act like it is 1950. They think they can say anything to a woman. I have had plenty of them post about raping me and a lot worse than that. They have no intelligence, no education and zero respect for women. There are 25,000 sex slaves in the U.S. I live in a place that has the second highest rate of girls being abducted and held as slaves, and they are raped by married men, Christian men, and it goes on all of the time. I have been followed many times, and live in fear of being abducted since I saw on TV that this city has the second highest rate of women being abducted and held to be rapped over and over in the entire country. These are all married men doing this stuff, all white married Christian men. I am tired of living in fear and of being treated so badly by men in here. Then they want to talk about women badly in here too. I see boards where I post one time, leave, and some nut says I must want him, and they act like this in person too. Every fat, married, ugly bald man thinks every woman wants him. They do whatever they can get away with. That is reality in 2011. It is definitely not 1950. There is no respect for women unless you live in a big city where there are educated and professional people.

If I was posting as a man, I would not get most of the comments I get posting as myself, as a woman.
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#17 Apr 4, 2011
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>I notice in the boards, the men hate smart women, they have zero respect for women. They act like it is 1950. They think they can say anything to a woman. I have had plenty of them post about raping me and a lot worse than that. They have no intelligence, no education and zero respect for women. There are 25,000 sex slaves in the U.S. I live in a place that has the second highest rate of girls being abducted and held as slaves, and they are raped by married men, Christian men, and it goes on all of the time. I have been followed many times, and live in fear of being abducted since I saw on TV that this city has the second highest rate of women being abducted and held to be rapped over and over in the entire country. These are all married men doing this stuff, all white married Christian men. I am tired of living in fear and of being treated so badly by men in here. Then they want to talk about women badly in here too. I see boards where I post one time, leave, and some nut says I must want him, and they act like this in person too. Every fat, married, ugly bald man thinks every woman wants him. They do whatever they can get away with. That is reality in 2011. It is definitely not 1950. There is no respect for women unless you live in a big city where there are educated and professional people.
If I was posting as a man, I would not get most of the comments I get posting as myself, as a woman.
Pamela, Can you change your post name? Something like mine, and no one knows what gender you are. Stay safe, Love, Imaginaryfriend. P.S. If it was their wife or daughter that gets raped or abducted, they might change their tune. IF
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

#18 Apr 4, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
<quoted text> Pamela, Can you change your post name? Something like mine, and no one knows what gender you are. Stay safe, Love, Imaginaryfriend. P.S. If it was their wife or daughter that gets raped or abducted, they might change their tune. IF
Thank you. What a good idea. Thanks. I feel so, so badly for those girls who have been abducted. I have seen some of them tell their stories on TV. They are traumatized and scared for life.
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#19 Apr 4, 2011
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. What a good idea. Thanks. I feel so, so badly for those girls who have been abducted. I have seen some of them tell their stories on TV. They are traumatized and scared for life.
Why isn't "Homeland Security" doing something about this situation? Today, when I was at a peaceful demonstration for We Are One, I noticed them go by. Friendly Detroit police and county police, little national news presence. Homeland Security and the FBI should be going after the abductors and the men "johns". This is terrorism against women. Call your local FBI. Stand up and survive!
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

#20 Apr 4, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
<quoted text> Why isn't "Homeland Security" doing something about this situation? Today, when I was at a peaceful demonstration for We Are One, I noticed them go by. Friendly Detroit police and county police, little national news presence. Homeland Security and the FBI should be going after the abductors and the men "johns". This is terrorism against women. Call your local FBI. Stand up and survive!
That's a good question. Why is law enforcement letting this go on? Is it they cannot find the girls? I think they should get videos of the men and prosecute them. If they did that, it would stop. I saw where they bring foreign girls from one country to another as sex slaves when they get free, they are deported, treated badly, as illegal aliens. It is really a mess. I think we have to deal with why men have such high sex drives, why are they not having sex when they are married and then why are they rapping girls being held against their will? Who would ever do that to a girl? Yet they do it. They should get some of these guys on video and prosecute them. Word would get out that they will go to prison for a while, that would put an end to it.
Fakes Happen

Toronto, Canada

#21 Apr 4, 2011
No one here does or even can refute that women lie about being raped all the time, yet everyone is faking outrage over someone acknowledging the obvious.
Fakes Happen

Toronto, Canada

#22 Apr 4, 2011
Here's a famous one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_ca...

Here's another http://aware.instablogs.com/entry/a-rape-that...

Funny that there are so many gullible people ready to accept any rape accusation at face value.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Turner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "You should reject these voices" (May '13) Dec '15 ShouldWeStillReje... 15
News After Iran nuke deal, another country shows new... Oct '15 LeDuped 2
News Lawmaker says UAE claims right to nuclear enric... Oct '15 Christsharian Law 1
News Republicans take aim at U.S. Ebola response as ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Le Duped 5
News Lawmaker slams Obama for his narrow response in... (Aug '14) Aug '14 he is right 1
News North Korea says it is holding an American tourist (Jun '14) Jul '14 Kim Chi Un 29
News IRS chief beats back Republican barrage (Jun '14) Jun '14 straw grasping te... 1
More from around the web