5 US Congress members meet with Juarez mayor

May 23, 2011 Read more: El Paso Times 29
Five U.S. Congressional members met Saturday with JuA rez Mayor HA©ctor MurguA a LardizA bal in JuA rez, offering assistance toward public safety and economic improvement, local officials said. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CPS

El Paso, TX

#1 May 23, 2011
Just do not give the country any more of my money Please...
Too Funny

El Paso, TX

#2 May 23, 2011
Phot Op - Where was Silvester the Cat Reyes?
Too Funny

El Paso, TX

#3 May 23, 2011
Photo Op
Charlie

Albuquerque, NM

#4 May 23, 2011
Can you send the Senators to Columbus, NM?
Finepix

Cedar Park, TX

#6 May 23, 2011
OFF with their heads?
Upset guy

El Paso, TX

#7 May 23, 2011
The same mayor that lives in a posh residence here in El Paso?

Yeah I'd take anything that man says with a gallon of salt. Guy doesn't even live among his people, I'd sincerely doubt any of that money would even go to them anyways. It'd just go into his pocket and that of has cartel handlers.

Juarez is a lost cause because of it's apathetic citizenry unwilling to enact reform of it's leaders and hold them accountable.

What surprises me is that they haven't recalled this guy. I mean it's the equivalent of our mayor or governor governing from Canada. Un-freakin'-believable!
Bobby

El Paso, TX

#8 May 23, 2011
Obama gave away part of Israeli land to Palestinians on May 19th and now Mexico wants to discuss Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California.
morgan

United States

#10 May 23, 2011
just looking for campain donations? so they can open the borders a little wider all the way from east texas to seattle.or just checking on the harvest ?,making sure theirs enought for the holidays?.dont want a line at the projects like last year.and the 10,000 SUPREME COURT ipso facto california releaseessss,need the money and it keeps them off the welfare rolls.give our men in blue a little better chance of immortality on the streets of america.while the supremes ,STATE SUPREMES AND COUNTY SUPREME GOONS pass the cost onto the NEW CLASS OF SLAVERY
?.that owe a minimum of 14trillion to the the general fund
diva1

El Paso, TX

#11 May 23, 2011
Why aren't our congressmen meeting with the citizens of the United States discussing the jobless rates, the cost of gas, and education? Instead their pandering to a group of mindless people, who will never amount to more than what they are and always want more than what they deserve. It's time for U. S. citizens to say "Enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!
hello

El Paso, TX

#12 May 23, 2011
diva1 wrote:
Why aren't our congressmen meeting with the citizens of the United States discussing the jobless rates, the cost of gas, and education? Instead their pandering to a group of mindless people, who will never amount to more than what they are and always want more than what they deserve. It's time for U. S. citizens to say "Enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, and i bet if you were born over there you would led a revolution. Right? People with the level of ignorance you display are the ones that deserve nothing and are lucky to be born in the US. If your mother squeezed you out of her ass anywhere else on this planet, you would have been long dead by now.
Citizen

El Paso, TX

#13 May 23, 2011
Close the borders and send the Mexican's back home and let their own country fend for their own citizens. Enough is Enough with these lowlife leaches.
retired

El Paso, TX

#14 May 23, 2011
send the mayor back to his beloved juarez! when do these so called congressmen find time to meet with their constiuants to try and resovle our problems? to start they could send all illegal immigrants back. what part of illegal do they not understand?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15 May 23, 2011
4 of the 5 are Republican, Congressman Reyes won't travel with Republicans
Your a fool hello

El Paso, TX

#16 May 23, 2011
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and i bet if you were born over there you would led a revolution. Right? People with the level of ignorance you display are the ones that deserve nothing and are lucky to be born in the US. If your mother squeezed you out of her **** anywhere else on this planet, you would have been long dead by now.
Hey"Hello" you are right stupid we were not born over there. That is why we say what we say. Why would that surprise hello stupid. I got an idea. Since you love them so much why don't you give up your place here in the US and go to mexico and live the dream. You sure are an idiot. The coward are running over here and waving their flat chicken and a worm
Who Cares

El Paso, TX

#17 May 23, 2011
Unless something actually gets resolved at this meeting, people really don't care. I think the American people are getting fed up with the situation with illegal immigration. It's getting to the point where Mexican nationals are taking from us, there is no way around that statement anymore. There is no need to be politically correct and walk on eggshells while dancing around the issue. What makes any country out there any different from Mexico? Illegal is illegal...period!
hello

El Paso, TX

#18 May 23, 2011
Your a fool hello wrote:
<quoted text>Hey"Hello" you are right stupid we were not born over there. That is why we say what we say. Why would that surprise hello stupid. I got an idea. Since you love them so much why don't you give up your place here in the US and go to mexico and live the dream. You sure are an idiot. The coward are running over here and waving their flat chicken and a worm
First, if you are going to bother to write a response, try to make it coherent. Secondly, you are exactly the type of person I am talking about. You believe because you happen to be born in this country, that you are better than other human beings unlucky enough to be born in less successful nations. You and your kind are exactly what is currently wrong with this country. We will be a better nation when you and your generation of arrogant and xenophobic windbags expire.
Finepix

Cedar Park, TX

#19 May 23, 2011
I'm sure they went on a private jet with a big fat check in their hands courtesy of the United State tax payers. And knowing the Mexican Government, errr I mean US Congressman they will have plenty of liquor and (w)hores made available to them. Someone needs to remind them that there are no problems in El Pisso, Texas of the United States to meet about.
What

El Paso, TX

#20 May 23, 2011
Finepix wrote:
I'm sure they went on a private jet with a big fat check in their hands courtesy of the United State tax payers. And knowing the Mexican Government, errr I mean US Congressman they will have plenty of liquor and (w)hores made available to them. Someone needs to remind them that there are no problems in El Pisso, Texas of the United States to meet about.
Hey idiot Finepix, not everybody practices your bad personal habits you moron. I hope you really are from Austin cause we don't want you anywhere near the border!
Get Real

Chaparral, NM

#21 May 23, 2011
There is nothing to worry about with this meeting. If the Government here can't fix any of the problems we are having, they aren't going to be able to fix any of Mexico's problems either.
Jose Boracho

El Paso, TX

#22 May 23, 2011
Finepix wrote:
Then to, maybe Mayor Teto wants to give the U.S. Congressmen some "lessons" in corruption, fraud, "integrity", "bravery", "leadership", how to make money without relly trying, how to fool all of the people all of the time and of course, how to run for cover when the going gets tough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael McCaul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Small aircraft lands on Capitol lawn; pilot arr... Fri fyi 16
News Bowe Bergdahl charged with desertion Mar 27 spud 2
News At summit on extremism, Obama defends his seman... Feb '15 Freebird USA 127
News House passes $42.3B homeland security funding bill (Jun '11) Feb '15 ron 28
News Sunday Talk Preview: Jordan Joins Fight Feb '15 Le Jimbo 2
News U.S. health insurer Anthem hit by massive cyber... Feb '15 Le Jimbo 25
News Former Mexico Prez: Illegal Immigrants Stay in ... Jan '15 Memo From Turner 43
More from around the web