New Ethics panel members named to pro...

New Ethics panel members named to probe Rep. Maxine Waters after recusals

There are 24 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 17, 2012, titled New Ethics panel members named to probe Rep. Maxine Waters after recusals. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Daily , weekly and yearly House schedules from the majority leader's office. Daily and yearly Senate schedules.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 17, 2012
One day soon, I plan on taking a trip to the 5th, 6th, and the 35th district in California to see the sickness for myself. I'll bring my own water of course.

Then, I plan on finishing the journey to the 18th district in Texas with my biochemical suit. It's only a one time use suit so I am saving it for the worst of the worse.

I'll take pictures... save them for Halloween.

Can't be good.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#2 Feb 17, 2012
New Ethics panel members named to probe Rep. Maxine Waters after recusals

SHE'S HIGHLY CRITICAL OF THE PENTAGON, THEREFORE, THE INVESTIGATION.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#3 Feb 17, 2012
Rotrow wrote:
One day soon, I plan on taking a trip to the 5th, 6th, and the 35th district in California to see the sickness for myself. I'll bring my own water of course.
Then, I plan on finishing the journey to the 18th district in Texas with my biochemical suit. It's only a one time use suit so I am saving it for the worst of the worse.
I'll take pictures... save them for Halloween.
Can't be good.
You don't need the suit! But if you'll take Shiela Jackson Lee back to Missouri, we'll send some Texas rib eyes your way also!! Thanks,
Cat74

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2012
Maxine Waters is more corrupt then Charlie Rangle ever was, and he is a war hero, so we should cut him some slack. Ms Waters is rich from corruption, and will be in that seat until she dies of old age. She is crime ridden, and oozes corruption.
Sid Vicious

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Feb 18, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Maxine Waters is more corrupt then Charlie Rangle ever was, and he is a war hero, so we should cut him some slack. Ms Waters is rich from corruption, and will be in that seat until she dies of old age. She is crime ridden, and oozes corruption.
MAXI-pad Waters is just another Obango kenyan puppet who is a Marxist POS that needs to be flushed with the rest of the commie libturds.
Eactly

De Soto, KS

#6 Feb 18, 2012
Sid Vicious wrote:
<quoted text>
MAXI-pad Waters is just another Obango kenyan puppet who is a Marxist POS that needs to be flushed with the rest of the commie libturds.
Right on!
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Feb 18, 2012
Republicans are behind this not wanting the truth to come out. They want to shut her up from telling the truth.
Really

De Soto, KS

#9 Feb 18, 2012
Tony wrote:
Republicans are behind this not wanting the truth to come out. They want to shut her up from telling the truth.
What truth? Clearly you support elected making money for themselves and/or their family members. I sure as [email protected] don't!

Since: May 10

Santa Ana, CA

#10 Feb 18, 2012
Tony wrote:
Republicans are behind this not wanting the truth to come out. They want to shut her up from telling the truth.
Yea right Tony! Do you honestly think that they are going to shut up the la raza, supporting mouth of South Central? Let the truth come out and may the chips land where they may. There's way to much corruption and the sooner it's exposed the better. Let the heads roll!!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#11 Feb 18, 2012
Just a richbitch taking all she can. Seems to a theme from california.
Balmy Palmy

Orlando, FL

#12 Feb 18, 2012
The panels will be investigating Waters, Holder, Rangle, Edwards and other Dems 'til the cows come home. The Dems are just dragging their feet until they think the voters have forgotten the nasty/dishonest things done by them. These people should be out earning an honest living rather than degrading the decency and honesty of our Government and acting like they are serving in our interests.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Feb 18, 2012
Sid Vicious wrote:
<quoted text>
MAXI-pad Waters is just another Obango kenyan puppet who is a Marxist POS that needs to be flushed with the rest of the commie libturds.
Bend over. People are waiting in line.
Wow

De Soto, KS

#14 Feb 18, 2012
RustyS wrote:
Just a richbitch taking all she can. Seems to a theme from california.
And don't forget Utah.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#15 Feb 18, 2012
New Ethics panel members named to probe Rep. Maxine Waters after recusals

THIS IS ALL ABOUT POLITICS OF MILITARISM IN THE UNITED STATES WHERE THE U.S. MILITARY HAS UPPED ITSELF TO A LEVEL EQUAL TO THE 3 OTHER DEPARTMENTS OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND BASICALLY RUNS ON ITS OWN WITH NO OVERSIGHT.
Waters Is A Crook

De Soto, KS

#16 Feb 20, 2012
It's damned time she's charged!
Cat74

United States

#17 Feb 20, 2012
She is like Rangel. She knows they won't touch her.
As Well As

De Soto, KS

#18 Feb 26, 2012
RustyS wrote:
Just a richbitch taking all she can. Seems to a theme from california.
Isn't that the truth!
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Feb 27, 2012
Republicans have done the same thing they are accusing her of doing. Typical republican telling others what to do but they do not have to comply with the same standards.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#21 Feb 27, 2012
Redistribution of wealth is what the republicans have been doing for years and it has almost eliminated the middle class. Republican Party is the party of the rich elite special interests. Their policies and tax codes represent that. Middle class should never ever vote republican.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#22 Feb 27, 2012
Senior citizens and baby boomers should NOT vote for republicans. Children that have parents or grandparents that are senior citizens should not vote for republicans if they care about there parents or grandparents. Republicans will eliminate social security and medicare because they hate you when you get old. Eliminate republicans instead of social security and medicare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael McCaul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican nominee for president Donald Trump a... Sep 23 Just Fade Ted 1
News Congressman insists RNC was hacked too; moments... Sep 16 tina anne 8
News Police shoot driver outside Capitol after chase (Oct '13) Aug '16 title xx 179
News Senate proposal on encryption gives judges broa... (Mar '16) Mar '16 positronium 7
News US tightens visa policy for some Europeans (Jan '16) Jan '16 o see the light 20
News Senate blocks bill aimed at suspending Middle E... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Somtum16 3
News Canada slows down Syrian refugee resettlement (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fed Up Vote Trump 3
More from around the web