New Ethics panel members named to probe Rep. Maxine Waters after recusals

Feb 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Daily , weekly and yearly House schedules from the majority leader's office. Daily and yearly Senate schedules.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

One day soon, I plan on taking a trip to the 5th, 6th, and the 35th district in California to see the sickness for myself. I'll bring my own water of course.

Then, I plan on finishing the journey to the 18th district in Texas with my biochemical suit. It's only a one time use suit so I am saving it for the worst of the worse.

I'll take pictures... save them for Halloween.

Can't be good.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

SHE'S HIGHLY CRITICAL OF THE PENTAGON, THEREFORE, THE INVESTIGATION.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Rotrow wrote:
One day soon, I plan on taking a trip to the 5th, 6th, and the 35th district in California to see the sickness for myself. I'll bring my own water of course.
Then, I plan on finishing the journey to the 18th district in Texas with my biochemical suit. It's only a one time use suit so I am saving it for the worst of the worse.
I'll take pictures... save them for Halloween.
Can't be good.
You don't need the suit! But if you'll take Shiela Jackson Lee back to Missouri, we'll send some Texas rib eyes your way also!! Thanks,
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Maxine Waters is more corrupt then Charlie Rangle ever was, and he is a war hero, so we should cut him some slack. Ms Waters is rich from corruption, and will be in that seat until she dies of old age. She is crime ridden, and oozes corruption.
Sid Vicious

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Cat74 wrote:
Maxine Waters is more corrupt then Charlie Rangle ever was, and he is a war hero, so we should cut him some slack. Ms Waters is rich from corruption, and will be in that seat until she dies of old age. She is crime ridden, and oozes corruption.
MAXI-pad Waters is just another Obango kenyan puppet who is a Marxist POS that needs to be flushed with the rest of the commie libturds.
Eactly

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Sid Vicious wrote:
<quoted text>
MAXI-pad Waters is just another Obango kenyan puppet who is a Marxist POS that needs to be flushed with the rest of the commie libturds.
Right on!
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Republicans are behind this not wanting the truth to come out. They want to shut her up from telling the truth.
Really

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Tony wrote:
Republicans are behind this not wanting the truth to come out. They want to shut her up from telling the truth.
What truth? Clearly you support elected making money for themselves and/or their family members. I sure as h@ll don't!

Since: May 10

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
Yea right Tony! Do you honestly think that they are going to shut up the la raza, supporting mouth of South Central? Let the truth come out and may the chips land where they may. There's way to much corruption and the sooner it's exposed the better. Let the heads roll!!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Just a richbitch taking all she can. Seems to a theme from california.
Balmy Palmy

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

The panels will be investigating Waters, Holder, Rangle, Edwards and other Dems 'til the cows come home. The Dems are just dragging their feet until they think the voters have forgotten the nasty/dishonest things done by them. These people should be out earning an honest living rather than degrading the decency and honesty of our Government and acting like they are serving in our interests.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Sid Vicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend over. People are waiting in line.
Wow

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

RustyS wrote:
And don't forget Utah.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

THIS IS ALL ABOUT POLITICS OF MILITARISM IN THE UNITED STATES WHERE THE U.S. MILITARY HAS UPPED ITSELF TO A LEVEL EQUAL TO THE 3 OTHER DEPARTMENTS OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND BASICALLY RUNS ON ITS OWN WITH NO OVERSIGHT.
Waters Is A Crook

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

It's damned time she's charged!
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

She is like Rangel. She knows they won't touch her.
As Well As

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

RustyS wrote:
Isn't that the truth!
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

Republicans have done the same thing they are accusing her of doing. Typical republican telling others what to do but they do not have to comply with the same standards.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Redistribution of wealth is what the republicans have been doing for years and it has almost eliminated the middle class. Republican Party is the party of the rich elite special interests. Their policies and tax codes represent that. Middle class should never ever vote republican.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

Senior citizens and baby boomers should NOT vote for republicans. Children that have parents or grandparents that are senior citizens should not vote for republicans if they care about there parents or grandparents. Republicans will eliminate social security and medicare because they hate you when you get old. Eliminate republicans instead of social security and medicare.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••