Border crisis continues to deteriorate

Nov 4, 2010 Full story: www.americanthinker.com 213
One would think that national security concerns would be at the forefront of the border debate. Yet, an alarming number of Americans appear to be under the seemingly unbreakable delusion that the border situation is somehow a racial issue that comes down to whether or not one is pro-Hispanic or anti-Hispanic; and that those who oppose amnesty (which leads to increased illegal immigration and thus makes Border Patrolís job even more impossible that it already is) are somehow bigoted, anti-immigrant, radical nationalists who are insensitive to the plight of hardworking people who just want a better life. Yet, what kind of future are we insuring for any people if we recklessly ignore such an obvious national security threat? Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“Music Soothes the Beast”

Since: Feb 10

Subterranean Studio

#209 Nov 22, 2010
Crisis on the Border: Migrant Youth

Investigative reporter Melissa del Bosque travels to Mexico to find out what happens when children try to cross the Mexican-American border. Find her story, "Children of the Exodus: What becomes of kids who are deported without their families?" online now at www.texasobserver.org .
scout

San Francisco, CA

#210 Nov 22, 2010
Exactly the problem. We were backdoored by Marxists decades ago. They took our 'educational' system; took over our mass media and film systems, both are just extensions of Marxist education, and now we are reaping the Marxists crop of the most ignorant and stupid American generation EVER!

Our brainwashed Americans firmly believe that our forefather fought and died to give this country to illegal drug and arms runners!!!!!!!!Or, just give it to legal workers that will become citizens and VOTE MARXIST!

Marxists know fully well how to use our once beautiful system against us, by mining every system weakness available.
morons united

Seattle, WA

#211 Nov 22, 2010
DJ ICE wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bnKKVBouROIXX
Investigative reporter Melissa del Bosque travels to Mexico to find out what happens when children try to cross the Mexican-American border. Find her story, "Children of the Exodus: What becomes of kids who are deported without their families?" online now at www.texasobserver.org .
The more irresponsible they are the more they breed and they are so irresponsible they have the nerves to leave their trash behind all the reason to let no one get away with illegal forced sneaking into the border. Deportations and nom hiring of illegals are the best solutions for this crisis.
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#212 Nov 22, 2010
DJ ICE wrote:
Notice it is the Mexicans and the drug cartels that are using and abusing the Mexican kids. How horrible!
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#213 Nov 22, 2010
scout wrote:
Exactly the problem. We were backdoored by Marxists decades ago. They took our 'educational' system; took over our mass media and film systems, both are just extensions of Marxist education, and now we are reaping the Marxists crop of the most ignorant and stupid American generation EVER!
Our brainwashed Americans firmly believe that our forefather fought and died to give this country to illegal drug and arms runners!!!!!!!!Or, just give it to legal workers that will become citizens and VOTE MARXIST!
Marxists know fully well how to use our once beautiful system against us, by mining every system weakness available.
That is why Obama needs to go!

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#214 Nov 22, 2010
DJ ICE wrote:
Interesting that it always comes back to the United States passing an immigration reform. When does Mexico, Guatemala, and the other countries these illegals come from start taking responsibility for their own people? When do the parents start taking responsibility for their own children? When does their sense of entitlement toward the United States end? Just where is the stopping point?
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#215 Nov 23, 2010
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that it always comes back to the United States passing an immigration reform. When does Mexico, Guatemala, and the other countries these illegals come from start taking responsibility for their own people? When do the parents start taking responsibility for their own children? When does their sense of entitlement toward the United States end? Just where is the stopping point?
Those are all good questions!

“We must take care of our own.”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#216 Nov 23, 2010
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not into demonizing muslims.
Their religious rights should be protected provided they comply with American law. We don't let polygamist marry multiple times simply due to their religious claims. So it's conceivable to see that Muslims might claim it's their religious right to beat the heck out of their wives, scrub their balls in the public bathrooms, or stink like an onion factory but if it contradicts American law then Muslims need to realize that their going to have to accept the new land they live in or suffer the consequences of violating American law.
Basically what you're doing is demonizing muslims for what Americans do every day yet you focus solely on muslims out of your own fears or bias.
That is the point I am making here. Muslims DO NOT have to conform to our laws, and I have seen this over and over when I had to live in their community. American companies must conform to THEIR religious demands no matter if these demands break the companies written policies. Many of their religious practices are against the law here including spousal abuse, child molestation, and kidnapping,( 2 of the Muslim women I spoke with on a regular basis were brought here against their will by men who claimed them as "property" though the men were not even family members or husbands.) Those are the major crimes I know of that were being committed and when the Law realized they were dealing with a Muslim committing the act, they turn the other way. That is not me being bias, that is me telling people here what I have seen and the fact that one group of people are being consistently "let off" when if a person from another group would be arrested and charged if they were to do the exact same thing. Why is it a man can't have a sign on his own property saying that 70%( I can't remember the exact percentage but can find it again if I have to) of people disagree with a mosque being built that close to ground zero and he is one of them gets 2 visits from the feds in a weeks time, but a Muslim leader can go on national TV and claim that the flag of Islam will soon fly over the White House and he doesn't get pestered by the feds. His statement sounds almost like a threat, but the powers that be look the other way, when the first man was just displaying a statistic and a non-threatening opinion that he agrees with the people in that statistic? Does that seem like fair and equal treatment?
Truth in lIfe

United States

#217 Nov 23, 2010
scout wrote:
How true
Joe Chavez

Long Beach, CA

#218 Nov 23, 2010
The Obama is removing Natl Guard troops from our Border. How sad for the millions of citizens who thought him worthy of the Presidency???
Joe Chavez

Long Beach, CA

#219 Nov 23, 2010
Pelosi and obama know that the only way to bring down America is from within.

How sad for our children. How sad for us all.
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#220 Nov 24, 2010
Joe Chavez wrote:
Pelosi and obama know that the only way to bring down America is from within.
How sad for our children. How sad for us all.
Yep, how truly sad!

“Music Soothes the Beast”

Since: Feb 10

Subterranean Studio

#221 Dec 25, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael McCaul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 28 min Le Duped 180
Abbott: Obama's Order Violates Constitution Nov 23 wild child 4
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows Nov 23 Cracker 2
Obama's immigration speech: What to watch for Nov 21 Le Duped 6
Obama to announce immigration plan Thursday Nov 20 Memo From Turner 6
Obama's priorities: WMD protection takes backse... Nov 15 wild child 1
GOP lawmaker: "Eliminate the threat" of Ebola i... Oct '14 OccupyThis 2

Michael McCaul People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE