Border crisis continues to deteriorate

Border crisis continues to deteriorate

There are 213 comments on the www.americanthinker.com story from Nov 4, 2010, titled Border crisis continues to deteriorate. In it, www.americanthinker.com reports that:

One would think that national security concerns would be at the forefront of the border debate. Yet, an alarming number of Americans appear to be under the seemingly unbreakable delusion that the border situation is somehow a racial issue that comes down to whether or not one is pro-Hispanic or anti-Hispanic; and that those who oppose amnesty (which leads to increased illegal immigration and thus makes Border Patrol’s job even more impossible that it already is) are somehow bigoted, anti-immigrant, radical nationalists who are insensitive to the plight of hardworking people who just want a better life. Yet, what kind of future are we insuring for any people if we recklessly ignore such an obvious national security threat?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.americanthinker.com.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Speeders Kill Kids

Roy, WA

#1 Nov 4, 2010
Americans are idiots. Just look at how illegals have bankrupted CA and you can see what the future of america is if we don't stop these criminal invading parasites.
illegalsgottago

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Nov 4, 2010
barry is spending enough on his India trip to build the fence and put troops on the border for a long while...ask yourself why? He doesn't care about America or it's legal citizens!! Over $200m per day, 3000 entourage and 34 warships! What a total waste of "YOUR" money!!!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 4, 2010
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
Americans are idiots. Just look at how illegals have bankrupted CA and you can see what the future of america is if we don't stop these criminal invading parasites.
And what totally mystifies me is that California elects the same bunch over & over & over,expecting a different outcome..
Dee Dee Dee

Lake Hiawatha, NJ

#5 Nov 4, 2010
copperpossum wrote:
<quoted text>
And what totally mystifies me is that California elects the same bunch over & over & over,expecting a different outcome..
I believe that is considered the definition of insanity.
Mexican

Pasadena, CA

#6 Nov 4, 2010
Border security? LOL!! Any fool can cross that border in a minute.

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#7 Nov 4, 2010
copperpossum wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at who is voting in California. It is made up of illegals and liberals. Anyone who objects to an amnesty in California is in the minority.

Smith to push enforcement of immigrant laws

WASHINGTON — Immigration reform will be shelved for streamlined enforcement of current laws in the legislative priorities under a new Republican-controlled House, Rep. Lamar Smith said Tuesday.
“The enforcement of our immigration laws is critical to both our national security and economic prosperity. We need to know who is entering our country, and why,” the San Antonio Republican said.

Smith is expected to become chairman of the House Judiciary Committee in the next Congress. He laid out his potential priorities for the panel Tuesday.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/politics/rep...

“Raise taxes on Anglos”

Since: Jul 09

North American Union

#8 Nov 4, 2010
Mexican wrote:
Border security? LOL!! Any fool can cross that border in a minute.
But what about the will of the people? JAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!!
Adios Illegals

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#9 Nov 4, 2010
Ozzie_Guillen wrote:
<quoted text>
But what about the will of the people? JAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!!
Are you talking about the millions of cowards that slither across the border, rather than fight for rights in their own county?

“Raise taxes on Anglos”

North American Union

#10 Nov 4, 2010
Adios Illegals wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the millions of cowards that slither across the border, rather than fight for rights in their own county?
Who are you calling cowards? People like you that are furious about what their elected official do while doing nothing about it are the cowards.

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#11 Nov 4, 2010
Ozzie_Guillen wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you calling cowards? People like you that are furious about what their elected official do while doing nothing about it are the cowards.
What do you think caused the change in voting habits all across the USA Tuesday? The rumble of our voices has become a roar that is being heard from coast to coast.
Speeders Kill Kids

Roy, WA

#12 Nov 4, 2010
copperpossum wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like illegals are voting a lot in CA. There's another thread here about how in LA, voters are not asked for any ID.
Speeders Kill Kids

Roy, WA

#13 Nov 4, 2010
Adios Illegals wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what MX tells their ppl. If you don't like it here, don't complain - just go to el norte. It's a wonderful deal for all the super-corrupt gangsters in the MX govt.

“Raise taxes on Anglos”

North American Union

#14 Nov 4, 2010
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think caused the change in voting habits all across the USA Tuesday? The rumble of our voices has become a roar that is being heard from coast to coast.
A roar heard coast to coast? You have gridlock at best.
Adios Illegals

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#15 Nov 4, 2010
Ozzie_Guillen wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't vote for any of the corrupt pols the got elected the other day.

Unlike you, I don't align myself along party lines.

I'm a self-thinking independent conservative.

So keep voting for your open borders loons, and watch California turn into Tijuana of the north.

It should feel just like home for you, especially when the entitlement checks and other freebies stop coming.LOL
Desert Rat

Sheridan, CA

#16 Nov 4, 2010
Ozzie_Guillen wrote:
<quoted text>
It think that he's referring to you nutless wonders that have fled your own countries and are now hiding up here like a flock of frightened little school girls, rather than trying to improve things in your native pig sty for the friends and family that you left behind.

“Raise taxes on Anglos”

North American Union

#17 Nov 4, 2010
Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
It think that he's referring to you nutless wonders that have fled your own countries and are now hiding up here like a flock of frightened little school girls, rather than trying to improve things in your native pig sty for the friends and family that you left behind.
What is your definition of hiding? The undocumented move about freely in America. Why don't return to the sh!thole your family left. This is home. Get over it.

Gloria85

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 4, 2010
Ozzie_Guillen wrote:
<quoted text>
Dark locusts who tunnel into America because they lack courage to improve their nation are shameless and cowardly in my estimation
Desert Rat

Sheridan, CA

#19 Nov 4, 2010
Ozzie_Guillen wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your definition of hiding? The undocumented move about freely in America. Why don't return to the sh!thole your family left. This is home. Get over it.
That's easy, cowering little cur. You're up here rather than back in your native pig sty trying to improve conditions, because that would involve personal risk.

By the way, pachuco. Any time that you'd like to move this old, retired cop, you just feel free to try.

“Raise taxes on Anglos”

North American Union

#20 Nov 4, 2010
Gloria85 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dark locusts who tunnel into America because they lack courage to improve their nation are shameless and cowardly in my estimation
The tunnelers are sneaking drugs into the country. Others just walk right in. when Americans stop getting high, the tunnels will go unused.
Desert Rat

Sheridan, CA

#22 Nov 4, 2010
Its a wonderful life wrote:
"Yet, an alarming number of Americans appear to be under the seemingly unbreakable delusion that the border situation is somehow a racial issue ..."
Well maybe people are getting that impression because its all redneck klansmen who keep bitching about it.
Or perhaps they get it from idiots like you.

Tell us, loudmouthed one. What RACE is "Illegal"? Or "Mexican"? How about "Canadian"?

How about if you stuff your head BACK up your ass and leave this discussion to those with IQ numbers above that of room temperature?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael McCaul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate proposal on encryption gives judges broa... Mar '16 positronium 7
News Police shoot driver outside Capitol after chase (Oct '13) Mar '16 Ben Ghazi 176
News US tightens visa policy for some Europeans Jan '16 o see the light 20
News Senate blocks bill aimed at suspending Middle E... Jan '16 Somtum16 3
News Canada slows down Syrian refugee resettlement Jan '16 Fed Up Vote Trump 3
News Lawmaker blasts Kerry over Iran visas Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 2
News The Latest: Judge rejects Texas' new effort to ... Dec '15 californio 6
More from around the web