Texas inmates getting sex hormone pills

There are 4 comments on the KVUE story from Dec 17, 2010, titled Texas inmates getting sex hormone pills. In it, KVUE reports that:

Your tax dollars are paying for sex hormones for people who are in the Texas illegally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVUE.

TEA Party

United States

#1 Dec 18, 2010
ICE is out of control!

Since: Apr 10

Denver, CO

#2 Dec 18, 2010
every treatment under the sun has been tried for transsexuals, the only one that works, TRANSITION, cancer paitents in prision get their treatment, aids patients get their treatments, all other medical conditions get their treatmetns, the TREATMETNT that works for transsexules is TRANSTION the only tratment that works, everyone in the us dept of corections system is entiled to treatmetn for their medical issues transsexuals are no diffrent, and HRT is alot cheaper than other things that have been tried, such as electro shock therapy, or lobotomy. and TRANSITION is the only treatment that works
Bryson

Stafford, VA

#3 Dec 18, 2010
I agree with JessicaDawn. We aren't freaks, we're just like anyone else. People with a biological condition that can be easily treated.

“Indeed, I am!”

Since: Feb 09

As if it mattered . . .

#4 Dec 20, 2010
What a crap article. Christine Hass should be ashamed of herself. Her misgendering of Ms Centeno, her mention of the endocrinologist with an obviously out of context comment and a quote from a clueless politician all add up to a very biased and factually challenged article.

I realize this is Texas after all but still, this is supposedly a network TV show, not the Traditional Values Coalition. They should know better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael McCaul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigration Fight Could Return to House This Month 8 hr Who Guessed it 39
News DHS No. 2 to face lawmakers amid allegations of... May 1 Le Jimbo 14
News Small aircraft lands on Capitol lawn; pilot arr... Apr 17 fyi 16
News Bowe Bergdahl charged with desertion Mar '15 spud 2
News At summit on extremism, Obama defends his seman... Feb '15 Freebird USA 127
News House passes $42.3B homeland security funding bill (Jun '11) Feb '15 ron 28
News Sunday Talk Preview: Jordan Joins Fight Feb '15 Le Jimbo 2
More from around the web