Napolitano departure bares gaps in le...

Napolitano departure bares gaps in leadership

There are 16 comments on the WHDH story from Jul 13, 2013, titled Napolitano departure bares gaps in leadership. In it, WHDH reports that:

The leadership vacancy created by Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano's resignation is the latest and greatest blow to a department where one-third of the heads of key agencies and divisions have been filled with acting officials or remained vacant for months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHDH.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 13, 2013
Gerald Levert /Levert Pop Pop Pop Goes My mind

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Jul 14, 2013
get someone like joe arpaio in there and we won't have any problems.

fact is.. we don't have ANYBODY providing ANY leadership in there.

that is why the problem with illegal aliens has increased so much.

we know these illegals are lounging around the parking lots of home depots. we know they are doing work in gardens. in construction yards. we know their children are in schools.

one knows that they can be easily traced down.

do the job. enforce the laws. DEPORT THESE people.
EASY MONEY

Thailand

#3 Jul 14, 2013
What leadership? Yep, like need a dyke lesbian to lead me. Have you lost your mind? Joe's the right man for the job, not some mealy mouth cross dresser.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jul 14, 2013
Anger, hatred, resentment and intolerance will ultimately lead down the road to self destruction.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Anger, hatred, resentment and intolerance will ultimately lead down the road to self destruction.
tell that to the reconquistas, la raza, mecha types.
Loco

Pasadena, TX

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Cual sea la persona que acepte el puesto se besarĂ¡ de lengua con maraca omama.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#7 Jul 14, 2013
One of the HS managers must have been groomed to step in.
Otherwise this is an indicator of bad leadership.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Jul 15, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
tell that to the reconquistas, la raza, mecha types.
I don't think La Raza holds any ill will for the DHS secretary regardless she keep on deporting the very people they represent.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think La Raza holds any ill will for the DHS secretary regardless she keep on deporting the very people they represent.
she's allowing 6 in for every one she deports. that's why they love her.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Jul 15, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
she's allowing 6 in for every one she deports. that's why they love her.

And they find work because you knows who hires them, they are same people who wants to block immigration reform and keep the status quo.

Location hidden

#11 Jul 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And they find work because you knows who hires them, they are same people who wants to block immigration reform and keep the status quo.
another word for immigration reform is amnesty. an open amnesty at that.

blocking an open amnesty is good for the usa.

anybody who says an open amnesty is good for the usa is either brain dead, stupid, or illegal.

so, where do you stand?
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Jul 15, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
another word for immigration reform is amnesty. an open amnesty at that.
blocking an open amnesty is good for the usa.
anybody who says an open amnesty is good for the usa is either brain dead, stupid, or illegal.
so, where do you stand?
I know that your definition of all the above meant every thing you because it is your opinion and that what counts I respect that as well as I do with every one else without being obnoxious.
Brenda besson

United States

#13 Jul 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
for you!
Brenda besson

United States

#14 Jul 15, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
get someone like joe arpaio in there and we won't have any problems.
fact is.. we don't have ANYBODY providing ANY leadership in there.
that is why the problem with illegal aliens has increased so much.
we know these illegals are lounging around the parking lots of home depots. we know they are doing work in gardens. in construction yards. we know their children are in schools.
one knows that they can be easily traced down.
do the job. enforce the laws. DEPORT THESE people.
yes joe is the man,chris crane ice agent would be good also.or we could get snowden,
Brenda besson

United States

#15 Jul 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
are you kidding?she let everyone in ,thats why you are here hello,thats why she left her job,she wasnt doing it.coz obama told her not to do it,we know this coz chris crane told us.so why would la raza be mad,they loved her.
Brenda besson

United States

#16 Jul 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
what does that tell you?it tells me that if and I say if,coz it wont happen!you became legal and asked for more money,you would get fired and have to go on unemployment,so hello I see how that can help you,but I dont see how it can help america?thats why no amnesty for the border crossers.you get jobs coz you do them cheap,but of course if you were american,you would just be as fat and lazy as you say we are.then we would have to get new illegal mexicans lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael McCaul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police shoot driver outside Capitol after chase (Oct '13) Jun 10 Jerzei Balowski 177
News Senate proposal on encryption gives judges broa... Mar '16 positronium 7
News US tightens visa policy for some Europeans Jan '16 o see the light 20
News Senate blocks bill aimed at suspending Middle E... Jan '16 Somtum16 3
News Canada slows down Syrian refugee resettlement (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fed Up Vote Trump 3
News Lawmaker blasts Kerry over Iran visas (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 2
News The Latest: Judge rejects Texas' new effort to ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 californio 6
More from around the web