Harper: Congress Says No to Arming Sy...

Harper: Congress Says No to Arming Syrian Rebels

There are 7 comments on the Sic Semper Tyrannis 2005 story from Jun 29, 2013, titled Harper: Congress Says No to Arming Syrian Rebels. In it, Sic Semper Tyrannis 2005 reports that:

After years of capitulation to greater and greater Executive Branch encroachment on Congressional authority, a growing number of Representatives and Senators are finally standing up to the Obama Administration and rejecting the President's plans to arm the Syrian rebels and draw the United States into a spreading sectarian war inside the Islamic ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sic Semper Tyrannis 2005.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Kellyville, Australia

#1 Jun 29, 2013
Vermin Jew are turning Obama sunnie up then shoving it up him.
Then they turn him sunnie side down and shove it up him again.
Trouble is the poofter loves it.
Toxik

Barrigada, Guam

#2 Jun 29, 2013
It's about time Congress steps us and refuse to fund the arms.
Cat74

United States

#3 Jun 29, 2013
I'll believe it when I see it. Obama has gotten everything he ever wanted for his fellow Muslims. Why would the Republicans start denying him his way now?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#4 Jun 30, 2013
Toxik wrote:
It's about time Congress steps us and refuse to fund the arms.
Finally the West is waking up!!
Falcon

South Africa

#5 Jun 30, 2013
This is one of the most positve signs thus far, I think congress will eventually gain enough momentum to quash Obama's devious efforts in arming the terrorists, let's hope at least. I don't think any American in their right mind can see any good side in getting involved in yet another conflict, it's all just too damaging for US citizens and their country as a whole. The article points out to the fact that Obama is "secretly" supplying weapons, I don't know what more the bleating citizens need thrown at them until they decide to take a stand. They're obviously too self obsessed about themselves, well there are plenty of enemies and barbarians obsessed over them too. Where are the watchmen may I ask?!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Falcon wrote:
This is one of the most positve signs thus far, I think congress will eventually gain enough momentum to quash Obama's devious efforts in arming the terrorists, let's hope at least. I don't think any American in their right mind can see any good side in getting involved in yet another conflict, it's all just too damaging for US citizens and their country as a whole. The article points out to the fact that Obama is "secretly" supplying weapons, I don't know what more the bleating citizens need thrown at them until they decide to take a stand. They're obviously too self obsessed about themselves, well there are plenty of enemies and barbarians obsessed over them too. Where are the watchmen may I ask?!
Absolutely agree. Western foreign policy is beyond absurd.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#7 Jun 30, 2013
Falcon wrote:
There is a gigantic fraud taking place, and a lot of people feel they have their life invested in an empire that is falling apart.
Allow me to make a supposition .
Suppose the story of a street vendor that started all this ,- Muhammad Bouazizi, by committing a martyr's sacrifice , and setting himself ablaze ,- was not taken up as the front and centre development of Tunisian affairs , by Western Zionist Media.
The Arabs would have said , no more about it .
Reasonable people would see it as an endemic problem of economic and demography.
However the BBC saw opportunity to promote Gay Rights.
This is the price we pay as a species for allowing the poofter Jew to proliferate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael McCaul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harvey recovery will take years, FEMA chief say... Aug 30 davy 15
News Trump weighs Energy Secretary Perry to run Home... Aug '17 Katrina 4
News Endangered Texas Rep. Will Hurd, charts an inde... Jul '17 He Named Me Black... 1
News GOP lawmakers crafting tough immigration bill -... May '17 Putins Glock Holster 5
News Police shoot driver outside Capitol after chase (Oct '13) May '17 stilletto 184
News Rudy Giuliani says Trump tasked him to craft 'M... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Blink 24
News Frontier Fight Border Dems brace for battle ove... (Jan '17) Jan '17 tomin cali 6
More from around the web