House panel hits Rangel with 13 ethics charges

There are 26 comments on the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette story from Jul 29, 2010, titled House panel hits Rangel with 13 ethics charges. In it, Fort Wayne Journal Gazette reports that:

House investigators accused veteran New York Rep. Charles Rangel of 13 violations of congressional ethics standards on Thursday, throwing a cloud over his four-decade political career and raising worries for fellow Democrats about the fall elections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Wayne Journal Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Trenton, SC

#2 Jul 29, 2010
Poster boy for Term Limits. You can't allow Scumbag-0-crats or repubs to hang around that long.

1 Term in office and 1 Term in Prison. Dats it!
Obama is a Liar

Pineville, SC

#3 Jul 29, 2010
Arrest that pig.

FTR

“Community Liar-in-Chief”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 29, 2010
Where's the fake Marine? Isn't it time for him to unzip Rangles pants and get to slurping...LMAO!!!! We know he doesn't reserve that strictly for his Master!
acorn obama

Spring Hill, FL

#5 Jul 29, 2010
maybe they can shorten senate terms to 3 years & congressmen to 2 years!

and limit the terms at the same time - we got to get rid of all these corrupt bastards!
duh

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jul 29, 2010
The laughing liberal wrote:
Poster boy for Term Limits. You can't allow Scumbag-0-crats or repubs to hang around that long.
1 Term in office and 1 Term in Prison. Dats it!
Does it matter in which order?
Cranky Old Man

United States

#7 Jul 29, 2010
And the thirteen violations are only the ones we know about. Super slide Charlie has fourty years experience as a crook.
morechange

San Jose, CA

#8 Jul 29, 2010
He also just sponsored a bill for Mandatory National Service! http://www.wnd.com/...
I love CO2

Maple Shade, NJ

#9 Jul 29, 2010
It's so odd to see a black man going to court. How dare those prejudiced white crackers pick on that poor old black man. Somebody call the prejudice police. What a bunch of racists. It's Bush's fault anyway.
I love CO2

Maple Shade, NJ

#10 Jul 29, 2010
The police acted stupidly.
Si. Obama has chit for brains. Si.
I love CO2

Maple Shade, NJ

#11 Jul 29, 2010
Obama reminds me of someone who forgets to wipe his ass but blames Bush when he gets a rash in his crack.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#12 Jul 29, 2010
ODOODLE AND THE FLEAS THAT INFEST AMERICA………………..

Gibbs Takes on Rush Limbaugh, Gibbs lies as usual to defend the indefensible…………………odoodle. Gibbs couldn’t take on a hamster with out his teleprompter.

BIG SIS: Amnesty by bypassing congress? If you want war let it begin now.

Protests go on despite judge's ruling; dozens arrested...TYPICAL LOONS CREATING A FAULSE FRONT……………………..SAUL ALINSKY TO THE RESCUE.

Dem Congressman Hits Challenger for Taking 'Jewish Money'...HMMMMMMMMMMM THERE GOES Jersey, New York and Florida. Loons 0 conservatives 46.

JENNIFER LOPEZ IS NEW IDOL JUDGE! Replaces Exiting Ellen DeGeneres Who Told Fox: "It's Not Been Fun" well, wasn’t a gay old time after all.
Clothespin Stimulus

United States

#13 Jul 29, 2010
I love CO2 wrote:
Obama reminds me of someone who forgets to wipe his ass but blames Bush when he gets a rash in his crack.
Which is especially laughable since he IS both a wreaking rash and a crack.

And Americans are fed up with the stench.

“LIVE TO HUNT”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#14 Jul 29, 2010
charlie will never see a single day in jail. i would'nt doubt that he is found innocent of all charges and we end up paying him reparations. this country is so screwed up. its amazing when you stand back and really take a good look at it. we the american people have no one to blame but ourselves. we have allowed these crooks to be in power for too long. now some americans are waking up and wondering wtf? can we save it? i don't know. november 2010 will be a good indicator of where were going. i only hope its in the right direction. i hope the mechanism that has been put in place in washington to negate congress can be undone. are we a nation of laws or a nation of men? do we believe in liberty, freedom, individualism or do we want to be a part of the collective?
Wartime

United States

#15 Jul 29, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
ODOODLE AND THE FLEAS THAT INFEST AMERICA………………..
Gibbs Takes on Rush Limbaugh, Gibbs lies as usual to defend the indefensible…………………odoodle. Gibbs couldn’t take on a hamster with out his teleprompter.
BIG SIS: Amnesty by bypassing congress? If you want war let it begin now.
Protests go on despite judge's ruling; dozens arrested...TYPICAL LOONS CREATING A FAULSE FRONT……………………..SAUL ALINSKY TO THE RESCUE.
Dem Congressman Hits Challenger for Taking 'Jewish Money'...HMMMMMMMMMMM THERE GOES Jersey, New York and Florida. Loons 0 conservatives 46.
JENNIFER LOPEZ IS NEW IDOL JUDGE! Replaces Exiting Ellen DeGeneres Who Told Fox: "It's Not Been Fun" well, wasn’t a gay old time after all.
America...the new Africa.

And a shrunken head for every cannibal pot. It's the communist tribal chieftan's, er, the Omamba way**.

Cowa bunga, Arizonaabunga, and dasvidania.

Shrink those heads if ya' got 'em.

** For a limited time only. Free taxpayer-funded Black Panther key rings are only available to the first 1 million democrat voters.
Responsiblity

South San Francisco, CA

#16 Jul 29, 2010
What a stench this thread has - when do the kids return to school?

Come on folks, this is a serious subject, has serious repercussions for Rengel and others but it is treated here like some schoolyard game of stench, cracks and childish language.
scout

San Francisco, CA

#17 Jul 29, 2010
luv this rock throwers, as they all live in glass houses.

Let's see what these hypocrites do:

promote homosexuals.

promote women with authority over men.

promote divorce

promote baby killings

promote contstant over wars

promote constant cover wars

promote Marxist doctrines in both media and film

promote millions of LEGALS immigrants to rip the country's traditions of honor, peace, truth, and justice.

promote MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL DRUG RUNNERS to enter the country.

promote the Marxist UN.

promote the Marxist fed reserve

promote the Marxist fed bureaus that support the fed reserve.

In short, our federal government promotes ALL ANTI CHRIST DOCTRINES.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#19 Jul 29, 2010
well he is a democrat I mean Hypocrite
Reality Check

Houston, TX

#23 Jul 30, 2010
Responsiblity wrote:
Come on folks, this is a serious subject, has serious repercussions for Rengel and others but it is treated here like some schoolyard game of stench, cracks and childish language.
.....I hope that everybody on here is like me.......CALL A S-P-A-D-E a SPADE, and a CROOK, a CROOK. Rangel is a CROOK, Obama is a COMMUNIST all the others should be JAILED. You are the one with you HEAD IN THE SAND....P.S. PULL YOUR HEAD OUT.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Canton, OH

#24 Jul 30, 2010
Responsiblity wrote:
Put on some deodorant and wash your threads dearie.

Rangel is a typical Corrupt Scumabag-0-crat.
Reality Check

Houston, TX

#25 Jul 30, 2010
I love CO2 wrote:
The police acted stupidly.
Si. Obama has chit for brains. Si.
Si Senor..........Obama act elstupido.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael McCaul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigration Fight Could Return to House This Month May 7 Cuauhtemotzin 47
News DHS No. 2 to face lawmakers amid allegations of... May 1 Le Jimbo 14
News Small aircraft lands on Capitol lawn; pilot arr... Apr '15 fyi 16
News Bowe Bergdahl charged with desertion Mar '15 spud 2
News At summit on extremism, Obama defends his seman... Feb '15 Freebird USA 127
News House passes $42.3B homeland security funding bill (Jun '11) Feb '15 ron 28
News Sunday Talk Preview: Jordan Joins Fight Feb '15 Le Jimbo 2
More from around the web