Coakley makes strong pitch

U.S. Senate candidate and Attorney General Martha Coakley made a campaign swing through her native Berkshire County on Monday, focusing on health care reform, the federal government's bailout program, and how she'd best represent Massachusetts on Capitol Hill. Read more
Rob

Altamont, NY

#1 Nov 24, 2009
Not qualified to replace Ted. Martha go out and kill somebody, have s e x with every man you come across (unless you want to be like Barney - change that to woman) and drink at least 7 nights a week (hic-cup) and then you will have at least some of the characteristics of the person who held that seat before you.

“Everything is local”

Since: Apr 08

Great Barrington, MA

#2 Nov 24, 2009
Ben Downing likes Milk Carton Martha, that's enough to keep me away from her.
Arte

United States

#3 Nov 24, 2009
Has Martha really ever done anything? if she were to bust some crooked politicians or bust some crooked cops, I would vote for her, but instead she chases around baby food cases.
sal237

Easthampton, MA

#4 Nov 24, 2009
Is there anyone you can get along with?
Arte

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2009
Sal, are you talking to me? I get along just fine with people who have brains in their heads and use them properly. Its the idiots I do have a hard time with. Its just that there are too many idiots, they outnumber us bigtime.
Roger

Ashfield, MA

#6 Nov 24, 2009
sal237 wrote:
Is there anyone you can get along with?
Sal237 for U.S. Senate? Doubt it, another bleacher bum screaming from the stands!
John Smart

Westfield, MA

#7 Nov 25, 2009
Great Candidate - she's for Obama care, and the rest of the absurd liberal agenda - she'll win easily in brain-dead Massachusetts and then we can all continue to hear the people who vote Democrat without even thinking, complain about how there is no economy and no work in the state. She's a boilerplate, same-old, same-old Democratic hack - she'll fit in wonderfully with the rest of the MA Congressional/Senate syndicate - easiest job in the world - just say yes to every spending proposal Obama comes up with.
Ron

Lowell, MA

#8 Nov 25, 2009
Just what we don't need...a liberal rubber stamp for Obama's foolishness.

Vote for change and that means NO democrats.

Vote for Brown and CHANGE things.
Lynda

Lowell, MA

#9 Nov 25, 2009
She is just another liberal and wrong for the state and country.
Bojangle

Wynne, AR

#10 Jan 16, 2010
Save the nation. Vote for Brown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Capuano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield mayor encouraged by Baker efforts fo... Jan '15 Praxis33 6
News Faust Letter to Mass. Representatives Cautions ... Jan '15 wild child 1
News Barney Frank Challenges GOP's 'Too Big to Fail'... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Suzanne Lunt 1
News Future homebuyers could feel the pinch from pla... (Aug '13) Sep '13 fingiswold 36
News Closing Fannie, Freddie could boost mortgage rates (Aug '13) Sep '13 Sebrina Wintringham 49
News Coakley addresses top issues during visit - Sen... (Dec '09) Mar '13 Lynch 33
News Beware of 'fiscal cliff' pessimism (Dec '12) Dec '12 truman 83
More from around the web