Senate primary vote is today - Sentin...

Senate primary vote is today - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 3 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Dec 8, 2009, titled Senate primary vote is today - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Massachusetts Senate candidates flooded the airwaves and traversed the state on Monday, as they wrapped up their primary campaigns in the race to succeed the late Edward M. Kennedy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Misfortune Teller

Princeton, MA

#1 Dec 8, 2009
time to see if the toilet is going to continue to swirl.......or if its not to late to change..........which one of these democrats can do the least amount of damage.

I think (no clue)Khazei or (cant buy me)Pags'

the other 2 are professional politicians....and I cant decide
dan Leominster

Townsend, MA

#2 Dec 8, 2009
Misfortune Teller wrote:
time to see if the toilet is going to continue to swirl.......or if its not to late to change..........which one of these democrats can do the least amount of damage.
I think (no clue)Khazei or (cant buy me)Pags'
the other 2 are professional politicians....and I cant decide
Don't forget about the little talked about republican candidates. Robinson or Brown it's not just the democratic primary. Vote the democrat illegal immigrant lovers out!
Excallaber

Babson Park, MA

#3 Dec 8, 2009
Todays the day Vote Vote Vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Capuano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two House Dems say it's time to dump Pelosi (Apr '15) Apr '15 Teddy 8
News Pittsfield mayor encouraged by Baker efforts fo... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Praxis33 6
News Faust Letter to Mass. Representatives Cautions ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 wild child 1
News Barney Frank Challenges GOP's 'Too Big to Fail'... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Suzanne Lunt 1
News Future homebuyers could feel the pinch from pla... (Aug '13) Sep '13 fingiswold 36
News Closing Fannie, Freddie could boost mortgage rates (Aug '13) Sep '13 Sebrina Wintringham 49
News Coakley addresses top issues during visit - Sen... (Dec '09) Mar '13 Lynch 33
More from around the web