Coakley wins Democratic primary

Coakley wins Democratic primary

There are 50 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Dec 8, 2009, titled Coakley wins Democratic primary. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Attorney General Martha Coakley, a native of Berkshire County, won a four-way race for the Democratic nomination on Tuesday to fill the seat left vacant by the late Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rand Man

South Hadley, MA

#42 Dec 10, 2009
kitkat wrote:
YEAH! Told Ya!
Go Martha, Go Martha, Go Martha, Go Martha,.......
Right go Martha - she'll raise your taxes, kill your economy, destroy your dollar, grow the government and have you on a brain dead government run health insurance system (just like the one we have here in MA!). More of the same - go Martha!
Kevin McPherson

United States

#43 Dec 10, 2009
love the way Republicans and so called "independents" (Tea Partyers) offer only harsh, unfounded criticism and no PLANS or Policies of their own. Now they want to elect a Ken Doll for US Senate, a guy who posed nude for Cosmo in 1982. Give us a break. Mass is a blue state and since we tossed Mitt, it's staying that way. Move to Oklahoma if you don't like it.
wilbur

Boulder, CO

#44 Dec 10, 2009
Kevin McPherson wrote:
love the way Republicans and so called "independents" (Tea Partyers) offer only harsh, unfounded criticism and no PLANS or Policies of their own. Now they want to elect a Ken Doll for US Senate, a guy who posed nude for Cosmo in 1982. Give us a break. Mass is a blue state and since we tossed Mitt, it's staying that way. Move to Oklahoma if you don't like it.
move to Oklahoma? massachustan is bleeding......population decreasing over the last 10 years to the point that they will loose a house seat......i guess they have taken yer advice! the only people left in massachusettstan are deadbeats, welfare rats, seniors, and lillegal aliens. live it up kevie!

maybe robert creamer will come to yer rescue!
Kevin McPherson

United States

#45 Dec 10, 2009
wilbur wrote:
<quoted text>
move to Oklahoma? massachustan is bleeding......population decreasing over the last 10 years to the point that they will loose a house seat......i guess they have taken yer advice! the only people left in massachusettstan are deadbeats, welfare rats, seniors, and lillegal aliens. live it up kevie!
maybe robert creamer will come to yer rescue!
no, that is not the Massachusetts I know. Progressive minded, literate, educated, tolerant, hardworking taxpayers and citizens. This is where it all started until the hypocritical rednecks in the red states allowed their mythical religious figures to get the best of them. We don't allow people like you in, you know. It should be shoot on sight, going forward. Suck on that, racist and ignorant wilbur.
Kevin is nuts

Albany, NY

#46 Dec 10, 2009
Blow it out yer a-ss.
Kevin McPherson

United States

#47 Dec 10, 2009
Kevin is nuts wrote:
Blow it out yer a-ss.
typical uneducated redneck response. nothing new.
Citizen

Santa Clara, CA

#48 Dec 10, 2009
Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
"They are strongly in denial, still whining about Bush, wanting to kick GOP butt (like this is some sports contest we're all in), and totally uncaring about the deep corruption in their State Democratic government!!!!"
And where specifically is this stated? I mean aside from what you think is going on. What are you basing this on? Oh, sorry. This is another one of those Republican strategies when you make something up and then scream and yell that it is true. Unless of course you can give specifics to back up all this crap.
It's a fact that the last 3 Speakers of the House were booted out on corruption charges....Finneran, Demasi, and Flaherty. It doesn't get any more specific than that. Demasi actually was voted back in with full approval of the Mass. Legislature despite the fact that he was under a cloud of controversy (they protect their own), but he later resigned and was recently indicted for corruption charges.
wilbur

Boulder, CO

#50 Dec 11, 2009
Kevin McPherson wrote:
<quoted text>
no, that is not the Massachusetts I know. Progressive minded, literate, educated, tolerant, hardworking taxpayers and citizens. This is where it all started until the hypocritical rednecks in the red states allowed their mythical religious figures to get the best of them. We don't allow people like you in, you know. It should be shoot on sight, going forward. Suck on that, racist and ignorant wilbur.
let people like me in? suckwad, i left that dump 30 years ago.......the "mass" migration out of the great "progressive" state of massachusettstan.

i was back in the "motherland" in october, i could not believe the fat and ugly minions i saw........the beautiful people, kevie, are all out west!!!!

keep livin that western mazz dream....whatever that is.

yes, that's where the tories started! kevie yer an amateur just like yer chimp....errrrr, chump president!
Kevin McPherson

United States

#51 Dec 11, 2009
wilbur wrote:
<quoted text>
let people like me in? suckwad, i left that dump 30 years ago.......the "mass" migration out of the great "progressive" state of massachusettstan.
i was back in the "motherland" in october, i could not believe the fat and ugly minions i saw........the beautiful people, kevie, are all out west!!!!
keep livin that western mazz dream....whatever that is.
yes, that's where the tories started! kevie yer an amateur just like yer chimp....errrrr, chump president!
You can't really expect anyone to take you for anything but a racist redneck with a limited elementary school education, can you?
abc

Eastham, MA

#52 Dec 12, 2009
If the dems are so bad why did they have a vote total of almost a million voters for their candidates and less than 250,000 for the repubs?
Maybe it's because repubs are too fat and lazy to vote? or the dems actually talk about the issues instead of using the rove approach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Capuano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two House Dems say it's time to dump Pelosi (Apr '15) Apr '15 Teddy 8
News Pittsfield mayor encouraged by Baker efforts fo... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Praxis33 6
News Faust Letter to Mass. Representatives Cautions ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 wild child 1
News Barney Frank Challenges GOP's 'Too Big to Fail'... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Suzanne Lunt 1
News Future homebuyers could feel the pinch from pla... (Aug '13) Sep '13 fingiswold 36
News Closing Fannie, Freddie could boost mortgage rates (Aug '13) Sep '13 Sebrina Wintringham 49
News Coakley addresses top issues during visit - Sen... (Dec '09) Mar '13 Lynch 33
More from around the web