Ex-lawmakers find jobs at firms seeki...

Ex-lawmakers find jobs at firms seeking to shape policy

There are 2 comments on the USA Today story from Feb 21, 2011, titled Ex-lawmakers find jobs at firms seeking to shape policy. In it, USA Today reports that:

The tough job market doesn't seem to be hurting many former members of Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

paul luster

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2011
more like lawbreakers goverment bootlickers like zack wimp and bob corker world goverment scum federal reserve puppetts that has enslaved this nation and this pea brain chuckie fishman mr patriot act this scum voted for that would place american citizens as a terrorist if suspected by this out of control goverment no warrent no trial no proof cant even defend yourself this anti american, lawbreakers like bob corker he voted for it to , im glad the people in kentucky voted in rand paul, wish tennessee had some true americans in office like rand paul an ron paul i wonder about these people here in tennessee they must be drinking the poison floride city water to vote for this trash like bob corker ,zack wimp al ghore bill frist federal reserve world goverment holes u people better wake up these trash r just useing our armed forces for thier own purpose an sending our men an women to thier deaths an they call it a so called war, police force of the world ! ron paul for president !!
Sick of Stupid

Nevada, IA

#2 Apr 4, 2011
I'm glad there are oppurtunities for government employees in the private sector. Most of them have unfinished business in Washington.
With the help of their big business butt-buddies, they can continue to take money from me without actually producing a damn thing.

Good for them
(dicks)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Michael Arcuri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First House Republican announces he's voting fo... (Aug '16) Aug '16 plano 7
News New Law will allow Remington Arms to Create 200... (May '10) Nov '14 RoAnn Destito 11
News Arcuri Announces $4.86 Million Hud Grants for C... (Oct '10) Nov '14 Robert Esche 22
News Debt-limit votes can be costly to political car... (Jul '11) Jul '11 jackie 1
News Utica postmark in jeopardy - again (Jan '11) Apr '11 zip code 31
News Utica mayoral race to be - very competitive' (Feb '11) Feb '11 Long Time Utican 17
News In Utica, N.Y., a frustrating wait for the camp... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Well ok then 2
More from around the web