Ex-lawmakers find jobs at firms seeking to shape policy

Feb 21, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

The tough job market doesn't seem to be hurting many former members of Congress.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2011
paul luster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

more like lawbreakers goverment bootlickers like zack wimp and bob corker world goverment scum federal reserve puppetts that has enslaved this nation and this pea brain chuckie fishman mr patriot act this scum voted for that would place american citizens as a terrorist if suspected by this out of control goverment no warrent no trial no proof cant even defend yourself this anti american, lawbreakers like bob corker he voted for it to , im glad the people in kentucky voted in rand paul, wish tennessee had some true americans in office like rand paul an ron paul i wonder about these people here in tennessee they must be drinking the poison floride city water to vote for this trash like bob corker ,zack wimp al ghore bill frist federal reserve world goverment holes u people better wake up these trash r just useing our armed forces for thier own purpose an sending our men an women to thier deaths an they call it a so called war, police force of the world ! ron paul for president !!
Sick of Stupid

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

I'm glad there are oppurtunities for government employees in the private sector. Most of them have unfinished business in Washington.
With the help of their big business butt-buddies, they can continue to take money from me without actually producing a damn thing.

Good for them
(dicks)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Representative Michael Arcuri Discussions

Search the Representative Michael Arcuri Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Debt-limit votes can be costly to political car... (Jul '11) Jul '11 jackie 1
Utica postmark in jeopardy - again (Jan '11) Apr '11 zip code 31
Utica mayoral race to be - very competitive' (Feb '11) Feb '11 Long Time Utican 17
In Utica, N.Y., a frustrating wait for the camp... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Well ok then 2
24th Congressional District profiles: Richard H... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Mike Arcuri 2
Older Americans Blast Congress Over a 'Zero' So... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Rico 7
China Emerges as a Scapegoat in Campaign Ads (Oct '10) Oct '10 Karate 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••