NY 24th District to receive $7 million for Public Housing

Mar 25, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WIBX-AM Whitesboro

Public housing facilities in the area will receive a big shot in the arm from the federal government.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Mar 28, 2009
pat

Albany, NY

#1 Mar 28, 2009
great they can build more projects
workin for a livin

Oneida, NY

#2 Mar 28, 2009
Yes, we need more low income tax exempt public housing. Don't ya just love the Democrates.
Let' see - Ilion Heights, Remington Park, Colonial Manor, Prindle Apartments, London Towers all in a village of under 8000 people.(ask the PD what % of their calls are for these 5 housing projects) Small cities grant money to make s__tholes liveable for the low life and free money for the slum lords. Taxes so high now everyone is forced to move south. Let the welfare recipients pay the taxes I'm tried of supporting the lazy b__tards.
time to face reality

Boonville, NY

#3 Mar 28, 2009
DITTO to you workin
just wondering

Boonville, NY

#4 Mar 28, 2009
FYI, Prindle Apt's is privately owned, not public.
joe

Lake Placid, NY

#5 Mar 28, 2009
FYI, So is Colonial Manor.
Nick Gerz

Cortland, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2009
Yay more free housing to be destroyed by white-trash and jig-a-boos. I love when my tax dollars are wasted.

“Ouch”

Since: Mar 09

AOL

#7 Mar 28, 2009
Public housing is the root of most of the crime in my city. I feel sorry for those residents in New York's 24th District. Maybe some of that $7,000,000 can be spent relocating established residents.
HUD Inhabitant

Cortland, NY

#8 Mar 28, 2009
Yo yo yo I needs me money to fix up my crib at Eastern Gardens yo. I got me some plumpy white girlz comin over so I can plant my seeds all up in them ya know what I'm sayin' cheif.

“Ouch”

Since: Mar 09

AOL

#9 Mar 28, 2009
HUD Inhabitant wrote:
Yo yo yo I needs me money to fix up my crib at Eastern Gardens yo. I got me some plumpy white girlz comin over so I can plant my seeds all up in them ya know what I'm sayin' cheif.
That's the attitude! Now go get 'em!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Michael Arcuri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debt-limit votes can be costly to political car... (Jul '11) Jul '11 jackie 1
Utica postmark in jeopardy - again (Jan '11) Apr '11 zip code 31
Ex-lawmakers find jobs at firms seeking to shap... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Sick of Stupid 2
Utica mayoral race to be - very competitive' (Feb '11) Feb '11 Long Time Utican 17
In Utica, N.Y., a frustrating wait for the camp... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Well ok then 2
24th Congressional District profiles: Richard H... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Mike Arcuri 2
Older Americans Blast Congress Over a 'Zero' So... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Rico 7
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Representative Michael Arcuri People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••